Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Fill me in

I never knew how games worked on Netflix/amazon
This is the first time for Netflix outside of those little interactive movie games they have.

Amazon has Luna which they pretty much be giving away for free just to get ppl to use it. My brother and niece are the only ppl i know with that shit and it's aight. Game selection isn't the best but. Controller is cool. If I'm not mistaken that's the only thing u pay for is the $50 control unless they changed it

This is the first time for Netflix outside of those little interactive movie games they have.

Amazon has Luna which they pretty much be giving away for free just to get ppl to use it. My brother and niece are the only ppl i know with that shit and it's aight. Game selection isn't the best but. Controller is cool. If I'm not mistaken that's the only thing u pay for is the $50 control unless they changed it
So how would one play a game on Netflix?

And oh shit the Luna lol

Reminds me of the Ouya

So how would one play a game on Netflix?

And oh shit the Luna lol

Reminds me of the Ouya

I have no idea, I'm thinking they'll put out they own controller and have some kind of side app just for the games on there or something? Whatever it is I'm sure it's gone lead to another account tier and price hike. I hope it don't work out

Well that sucks. I always wanted to go to one of those one day because how lit G4 made it look. Oh well
faint-bed.gif

Back