Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

YES!

maybe youll beat the other one by then.... prolly not lol
You ain't shit for this lol

I guess I can put grounded down for a bit and get back to this. I have no idea where I last left off and I'll be damned if I start all the way over

I might do a fresh save and just build a basic ass base cause I'll spend hours trying to make a penthouse under water😬

You ain't shit for this lol

I guess I can put grounded down for a bit and get back to this. I have no idea where I last left off and I'll be damned if I start all the way over

I might do a fresh save and just build a basic ass base cause I'll spend hours trying to make a penthouse under water😬

shit dont gotta be a penthouse. Make that shit functional and keep it movin.

The goal is to get OFF the gotdamn planet not make a fly ass crib there 😒

Is grounded good @AP2.5 I got it but ain't even played it yet on my steamdeck
Brah, I've had so much fun with this game

I be looking at my backyard mad different now lol

But it's a nice lil story. Nothing that's gonna win any awards but it does what it needs to do

It doesn't hold your hands at all though which is a gift and curse cause you really never know which biome to tackle. Like there's no real order in which you can do them BUT some of the things that you need to access them won't become available until you've beaten other ones.

The game wants you to explore but I think I more linear path for a game like this isn't a bad thing.

I beat the game yesterday without having finished one biome and like 3 other "boss" creatures.

I went back to an earlier save to try and do that shit first before I do the final mission (which I didn't even realize it was the final mission)

Brah, I've had so much fun with this game

I be looking at my backyard mad different now lol

But it's a nice lil story. Nothing that's gonna win any awards but it does what it needs to do

It doesn't hold your hands at all though which is a gift and curse cause you really never know which biome to tackle. Like there's no real order in which you can do them BUT some of the things that you need to access them won't become available until you've beaten other ones.

The game wants you to explore but I think I more linear path for a game like this isn't a bad thing.

I beat the game yesterday without having finished one biome and like 3 other "boss" creatures.

I went back to an earlier save to try and do that shit first before I do the final mission (which I didn't even realize it was the final mission)

Damn ima have to boot that shit up

Last edited:
I aint been playing shit lately and I been waiting for the Ark ascended release but they keep BSing. Xbox and PC got it but ofc Playstation don't and are looking at a early December release. That's ALL I been looking forward to playin lately, that shit is beautiful with the unreal engine graphics now

Back