Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Crash or Diablo games, Overwatch etc regardless if you play them many on Playstation do? I mean you cant acknowledge their negation actually backfired?
:sayit:
it backfired but the fallout is minimal

I understand Diablo and it’s overwatch are huge (even though overwatch 2 killed it)

Sony just has to strike gold in the multiplayer dept and make up for the losing user base
somewhere else

Also how many ppl really play Diablo on PS instead of PC?

I’m unmoved

it backfired but the fallout is minimal

I understand Diablo and it’s overwatch are huge (even though overwatch 2 killed it)

Sony just has to strike gold in the multiplayer dept and make up for the losing user base
somewhere else

Also how many ppl really play Diablo on PS instead of PC?

I’m unmoved
I have never paid for an Activision game. But apparently console sells for Diablo on playstation are higher than final fantasy.

Sony creating a great shooting game is definitely possible especially with bungie there.

I have never paid for an Activision game. But apparently console sells for Diablo on playstation are higher than final fantasy.

Sony creating a great shooting game is definitely possible especially with bungie there.
Sony is fine I ain’t worried

But as far as COD

For all of this and PS still has COD until the next maybe 2 console generations is hilarious

Sony is fine I ain’t worried

But as far as COD

For all of this and PS still has COD until the next maybe 2 console generations is hilarious
I don't think this would hurt sony lol it' just boost gamepass

I think they said cod sales were 70 30 for Sony so it's funding the "ecosystem" like Minecraft

Back