Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

lol what you mean? I started playing this yesterday and funny enough I’m probably 25 mins in
I just hate the feel. But in all honesty I don't fuck w most videogames. I rarely buy anything that isn't a Sony title outside of 2k and cod.

I'm trying to hold out on 2k but I don't think imma be able to. Cod getting copped cause I buss my guns.

I just hate the feel. But in all honesty I don't fuck w most videogames. I rarely buy anything that isn't a Sony title outside of 2k and cod.

I'm trying to hold out on 2k but I don't think imma be able to. Cod getting copped cause I buss my guns.
I think it’s great lol

But I feels you and that’s unfortunate

Yeah it's completely a me issue really lol. If I'm not enjoying myself 20-30 minutes in I will turn that shit off and never play it again as long as I didn't buy it. If I buy it I'll see it through. Except kakarot. And lord knows I tried for like 3 years with that stupid ass game. 😒
I think I bought kakarot hmm like a year after you did

I played that shit for about a half hour and stopped Lol

Then about a month ago I tried again and played for about 20 mins

I was like I’m cool

Yeah it's completely a me issue really lol. If I'm not enjoying myself 20-30 minutes in I will turn that shit off and never play it again as long as I didn't buy it. If I buy it I'll see it through. Except kakarot. And lord knows I tried for like 3 years with that stupid ass game. 😒
I think I bought kakarot hmm like a year after you did

I played that shit for about a half hour and stopped Lol

Then about a month ago I tried again and played for about 20 mins

I was like I’m cool

lmao I downloaded that shit for free a month or two ago and dont think I made it to an hour before calling it quits and deleting that shit off my system. I had mad space on the HD too 😭

lmao I downloaded that shit for free a month or two ago and dont think I made it to an hour before calling it quits and deleting that shit off my system. I had mad space on the HD too 😭
Funny thing is if it wasn’t so much flying I might’ve enjoyed it more

I welcome a DBZ RPG but I think they should’ve made it a bit more grounded and adventurous vs just making you play through the story

Funny thing is if it wasn’t so much flying I might’ve enjoyed it more

I welcome a DBZ RPG but I think they should’ve made it a bit more grounded and adventurous vs just making you play through the story

I fuck with RPGs and DBZ but the controls were clunky and I wasnt too pressed to play the same story I done seen a million times and a million different ways. @Chi-Town B gon enjoy it tho

Back