Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

hmmm.. the first one is free.. lemme see what this talkin bout

Bro that shit go hard

shit had me sweating sitting here trying to decide what to do in the best interest of my community that i built up...

I tried to play like a nice guy, i provided my people with homes, places to go practice religion, recreation centers, bars, etc to keep them happy and what'd they do? they still decided to 'ack a ass and start riots in the middle of town.

So what'd I do?

I flipped the switch on they asses! I started ruling with a iron fist! I set strict portion controls on all the food

I cut back on all the religious structures around the city and I upped the police forces and made them even more brutal so they could deal with the protester.

Then the town started going to shit so I started forcing half the kids to work jobs instead of going to school for an education and those who did go to school for educations i put them in charge of the hospitals and other jobs around the city then they all eventually got tired of my shit and the riots got out hand, I think in the end they finally burned down a lot of my shit to the point where they overthrew me and threatened to hang me if i aint leave. So i decided to go so they wouldnt hang me

Bro that shit go hard

shit had me sweating sitting here trying to decide what to do in the best interest of my community that i built up...

I tried to play like a nice guy, i provided my people with homes, places to go practice religion, recreation centers, bars, etc to keep them happy and what'd they do? they still decided to 'ack a ass and start riots in the middle of town.

So what'd I do?

I flipped the switch on they asses! I started ruling with a iron fist! I set strict portion controls on all the food

I cut back on all the religious structures around the city and I upped the police forces and made them even more brutal so they could deal with the protester.

Then the town started going to shit so I started forcing half the kids to work jobs instead of going to school for an education and those who did go to school for educations i put them in charge of the hospitals and other jobs around the city then they all eventually got tired of my shit and the riots got out hand, I think in the end they finally burned down a lot of my shit to the point where they overthrew me and threatened to hang me if i aint leave. So i decided to go so they wouldnt hang me

lmao gotdamn!

lmao gotdamn!

I had burned out on those type of games but that one is different. I was gonna run it back eventually because i wanted to redeem myself (and i never run shit back) but now im just gonna wait for the second one to drop

I had burned out on those type of games but that one is different. I was gonna run it back eventually because i wanted to redeem myself (and i never run shit back) but now im just gonna wait for the second one to drop

how long did it take you? Ima give it a shot maybe this weekend and see wassup. If I fuck with it I may cop the second one as well

how long did it take you? Ima give it a shot maybe this weekend and see wassup. If I fuck with it I may cop the second one as well

I cant remember how long i played but I had put several hours into it and built everything up off of making good decisions before things finally took a turn for me.

Back