Welcome To aBlackWeb

60111077_2452739581431128_4490820841239478272_n.jpg

The real ones picked up what I put down lol

But yea just like bronn told Tyrion and jaime he knew they sister was dead soon as he seen them dragons...lmao...Cersei did too. She knew she was on the clock soon as she took the crown. All she coulda hoped for was not looking the worst and she succeeded. She broke her opponent mentally and that's worse than whatever damage she could've ever done on the battlefield.

In other words dany sealed her fate right after she fucked up. She killed way more than cersei in one day and cant be redeemed

While I agree she thought she could win because she is dumb.She thought she was gonna win until they had to ring the bells

Cersei like I said a few weeks ago is a dumb bitch and she's not sane and been crazy the whole series.

She didn't plan on dying.

The person alive really won.

Yea but Dany gonna die next episode. No redemption for her. So yea Cersei lost but dany taking an L. Sansa the last woman standing and she just wants the north

I was going to re-watch the latest episode yesterday but my wife said ain't no reason to see it again cause its just Dany riding that dragon burning shit more than she needed to its wasn't too much story to miss on that one. LLS

Some of yall are saying that shes just been through so much (probably the most ridiculous argument considering thats shes probably middle of the pack in that department among the main characters).
So because others have been through more shit(which ain't een true or matters) she shouldn't have snapped?
Smh
I'm glad I just watch and keep it moving. If something is trash, oh well
If it's good, thats great.
This overanalyzing and how it should've been written tho
Y'all can have that

History teaches us alot and it seems only Olenna had the foresight to remind Dany what she was

The more I think about it, the more I realize Tyrion was and is wrong af. She should have took KL at the top of season 7 and been done with it.

History teaches us alot and it seems only Olenna had the foresight to remind Dany what she was

The more I think about it, the more I realize Tyrion was and is wrong af. She should have took KL at the top of season 7 and been done with it.

lol and Ned shoulda helped Renly take the throne before shit went left
and Rob shoulda just married the Frey girl
and Theon shoulda warned Rob about his father not helping the NAWF
and Sansa shoulda left KL with the Hound
and they shoulda took that Wight to the Citadel and showed the maesters rather than taking it to Cersei

etc etc

lol hindsight is a muthafucka

lol and Ned shoulda helped Renly take the throne before shit went left
and Rob shoulda just married the Frey girl
and Theon shoulda warned Rob about his father not helping the NAWF
and Sansa shoulda left KL with the Hound
and they shoulda took that Wight to the Citadel and showed the maesters rather than taking it to Cersei

etc etc

lol hindsight is a muthafucka
Touche.....

Thing is is Dany took KL last season i bet she wouldve won quicker and not slaughtered everybody. She had three experienced women tell her what to do and ignored it. And i wouldve been down for it cause ut was a better plan.

She def wouldnt list half ger military wouldnt been mad. Nobody wouldve had Cersei back and wouldnt have slaughtered everybody

So because others have been through more shit(which ain't een true or matters) she shouldn't have snapped?
Smh
I'm glad I just watch and keep it moving. If something is trash, oh well
If it's good, thats great.
This overanalyzing and how it should've been written tho
Y'all can have that

Boooo

I dislike Cersei, but they butchered her character in the episode. She been making all these moves and been about the shits all this time pushing for battle. Then when the battle comes, she's just standing in the castle with no real idea what's going on. Then she basically instantly relies on Jaime to save her and starts crying about not wanting to die.

I get that they were trying to show her as being overconfident and that led to her downfall, but the way it was executed was just stupid. She was literally watching Dany burn all the ballistas but was then somehow shocked when Qyburn tells her that they are all gone.

Also, not to be a nitpicker, but we see that Dany is able to fly above the clouds well out of the range of any of the ballistas. There really was nothing stopping her from just flying high over King's Landing and then diving and destroying the Red Keep. It was in the center of the city, they probably couldn't even hit her with the ballistas from that distance and even if they could, the ballistas wouldn't have been aimed in that direction.

I dislike Cersei, but they butchered her character in the episode. She been making all these moves and been about the shits all this time pushing for battle. Then when the battle comes, she's just standing in the castle with no real idea what's going on. Then she basically instantly relies on Jaime to save her and starts crying about not wanting to die.

I get that they were trying to show her as being overconfident and that led to her downfall, but the way it was executed was just stupid. She was literally watching Dany burn all the ballistas but was then somehow shocked when Qyburn tells her that they are all gone.

Also, not to be a nitpicker, but we see that Dany is able to fly above the clouds well out of the range of any of the ballistas. There really was nothing stopping her from just flying high over King's Landing and then diving and destroying the Red Keep. It was in the center of the city, they probably couldn't even hit her with the ballistas from that distance and even if they could, the ballistas wouldn't have been aimed in that direction.

All facts. How one episode she cant see the ballista and now she can?

Thing is is Dany took KL last season i bet she wouldve won quicker and not slaughtered everybody. She had three experienced women tell her what to do and ignored it. And i wouldve been down for it cause ut was a better plan.

She def wouldnt list half ger military wouldnt been mad. Nobody wouldve had Cersei back and wouldnt have slaughtered everybody

she wouldn't have lost half she woulda lost all of it after she took KL.

Without the NAWF the NK woulda just killed everyone in Westeros lol

what was Cersei supposed to be doing?She don't do shit.She don't fight

They showed her for what she was,a coward with power

Dany needed to still clear the path for the Unsullied,plus just like Cersei wanted to torture dany slowly,Dany slowly let Cersei see her life burn down.

Last edited:

I mean what was she supposed to do? She had a plan to use the wildfire if all else failed but who expected dany to throw drogon's entire weight behind demolishing the city? You can try to make plans, but a full grown Drogon when used correctly cant be stopped.

Back