Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh how or why would the night king be a targareyn? Night King was around before Valaryians even went to Westeros. Anything relating Targs to a Night King would probably be a theory about fire and ice. But it does not seem like ut would make sense.

The 3 Eyed Raven Bryden Rivers was a Targareyn sent to the wall for killing a nephew and he was known to mess with magic but the Night King was before that. I dont know if there have been other 3 eyed ravens tho.

Bran will probably warg into a dragon at some point but then yall gonna say he is Targareyn

Wouldn’t that mean he is not the OG night king if there was a female white walker?

I think its like this. Night King was the term for the Lord Commander who went crazy. He was a Stark too. I dont think anybody used Night King as a term until after him.

In Bran flashback he showed how the Children of the Forest made a white walker. But i dont think that means the night king was the first white walker.

I think its like this. Night King was the term for the Lord Commander who went crazy. He was a Stark too. I dont think anybody used Night King as a term until after him.

In Bran flashback he showed how the Children of the Forest made a white walker. But i dont think that means the night king was the first white walker.
That was my point last night

The 3 Eyed Raven Bryden Rivers was a Targareyn sent to the wall for killing a nephew and he was known to mess with magic but the Night King was before that. I dont know if there have been other 3 eyed ravens tho.

Bran will probably warg into a dragon at some point but then yall gonna say he is Targareyn

Thats why im not rollin with the whole more than one Night King theory.

Bran said the night king will come for him.. and that he's tried before many times with many three eyed ravens.

Safe to assume theres been multiple 3 eyed ravens but only one night king at this point.

If you are TRULY invested this should help for thorough context of the overall aching story of who,where,why and how:
Game of Thrones: Complete History

oh yeah.... and most definitely this:

A Timeline of Ice and Fire (Complete: Prehistory - 300 AC)

Last edited:
If you are TRULY invested this should help for thorough context of the overall aching story of who,where,why and how:
Game of Thrones: Complete History

oh yeah.... and most definitely this:

A Timeline of Ice and Fire (Complete: Prehistory - 300 AC)

Was on it 4 seasons ago newb

yall was talking mad shit for the last few seasons......

we dont get screen time and what not...

now we trending?
yea ..

yall scared.
got niggas calling triple to check on life insurances if it covers death by white walker and shit

smdh

yall was talking mad shit for the last few seasons......

we dont get screen time and what not...

now we trending?
yea ..

yall scared.
got niggas calling triple to check on life insurances if it covers death by white walker and shit

smdh
And what happens if it's grand opening grand closing for yall?? Lol

Bruh how or why would the night king be a targareyn? Night King was around before Valaryians even went to Westeros. Anything relating Targs to a Night King would probably be a theory about fire and ice. But it does not seem like ut would make sense.

U gotta do your homework fam. The night king is both stark and targ. I’ll drop info behind it tomorrow when I get to a computer

Back