Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyrion should have known about Casterly Rock's true value, considering he served as Master of Coin and was Hand of the King. SMFH.
I told you, he didn't wanna capture it for the gold

It's a good strategic position and as you said, it was symbolic

He wasn't prepared for Cersei to give it up so easily

I told you, he didn't wanna capture it for the gold

It's a good strategic position and as you said, it was symbolic

He wasn't prepared for Cersei to give it up so easily

Understood. However, no gold = no way to bribe the average person or any house who has no direct allegiance to you = no value.

Tyrion could send ravens out telling everyone that the Lannisters are broke or soon-to-be broke, so no one should trust their extravagant promises.

I was just wondering what value the Rock has because it has none in my opinion.

Sure, the Lannisters could have ran home to start a siege; however, after winning the Iron Throne, Tyrion could have executed the same takeover plan, but with a bigger and stronger army.

Oh yeah, LOL at the maester not wanting to touch Jorah like basketball players not wanting to touch Magic Johnson during the 1992 Olympics.

Yeah, bad joke, but I had to tell it.

I am a weak man. I read all of Season 7's spoilers on reddit last night. They sound legit.

You guys are in for a treat. I will tell you that much.

The "Queen of Dragons" is so fuckin wack b lol the whole jon snow convo all she said is "im true ruler of the 7 kingdoms!" about 20 times, her character's an idiot. And yet again, it took Tyrion to talk sense into that dumb bitch for her to work with Jon Snow. Compared to Cersei's convos, she's a real mastermind and ruthless mf, without anybody holding her hand through the shit. She studied her pops and became a true chess player.

And that fuckin torture method she used

giphy.gif

The "Queen of Dragons" is so fuckin wack b lol the whole jon snow convo all she said is "im true ruler of the 7 kingdoms!" about 20 times, her character's an idiot. And yet again, it took Tyrion to talk sense into that dumb bitch for her to work with Jon Snow. Compared to Cersei's convos, she's a real mastermind and ruthless mf, without anybody holding her hand through the shit. She studied her pops and became a true chess player.

And that fuckin torture method she used

giphy.gif
Euron and Jaime are gonna fuck up everything for them, I see it already.

Euron talk cash shit to Jaime finger in the ass comment killed me bruh. Jaime was about to throw down then.

Lady Tyrell tho said yea i killed your bitch ass son.

Jon Snow tired of the dumb shit. Nigga wants to kill ice zombies

I'm up to date on the show, the stark kids coming together. Sansaa is showing some Cersei qualities, her and little finger going to steal the whole kingdom out from everyone.

Goldie is right, Danny isn't fit to rule the seven kingdoms, she's not that bright. Every problem can't be solved by stating you're the queen a bunch of times and the problem will go away.

Back