Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also, I was wrong about the gold, sam's dad said that the gold made it through the gate @ KL. So that must have been the food from casterly rock and highgarden. So the troops they do have will probably get starved, but the dude from the iron bank mentioned the golden compnay and in the books they fuck shit up.

Little finger about to get offed by the end of the season, Bran knows everything, he knows he had hand in getting Ned killed and Jon arryn way back in s1.

The dagger will come back to haunt him
Idk why he even did that shit. What was the point of giving him the dagger

this is why this is a top 3 show

What dany did doesn't really apply here...I mean I guess they just going off the Targaryen name, but what Cersei did was closer to the mad king and he still fuckin with her.

i just like how strong the character/story developing is

i mean , this parallel is probably some far fetched shit, or it could be spot on, but the fact that people are able to tie these types of things together is superb writing

i just like how strong the character/story developing is

i mean , this parallel is probably some far fetched shit, or it could be spot on, but the fact that people are able to tie these types of things together is superb writing
True...

I keep waiting for the great Jamie Lannister to impress me unless I missed something, so far this dude been taken prisoner twice, got his hand chopped off and his army decimated. Get this overrated dude outta here.

I had to think about that for a minute and I would have to agree with this. He's not that strong mentally.
Idk if it's the actor or the character....but he missing a certain........je ne sais quoi.

Like when it looked like he mighta died at the end of last episode i didn't give a shit. All I thought was "what is Cersei evil ass gon do if she find out" lol

Idk if it's the actor or the character....but he missing a certain........je ne sais quoi.

Like when it looked like he mighta died at the end of last episode i didn't give a shit. All I thought was "what is Cersei evil ass gon do if she find out" lol
He really dosen't have any original ideas, he's more of a pawn

Back