Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peep this, in season 7 and when this season started EVERYONE wanted Danearys to just go straight to King's Landing and take the shit. That's exactly what she did and now everyone is mad and this is all of a sudden anti-climactic.

This is absolute proof that no matter how this would have turned out I guaran-fucking-tee niggas still would have found fault in it. Dayum if you do dayum if you don't.

Stop it. Again off top of the head, Jorah had to tell her calm that murder instinct shit down. She was raped, sold, and beat. That's basic human psychology to know people like that abuse worse than the abuser. And she's basically a high school senior in age, and please tell me how they control their emotions or how we did. It was always going to be her going the fuck off. You can't have everyone constantly trying to placate a character like she's walking around with three nukes if the implication isn't that she's going to use them.

The show is wrapping up fine. People just mad they dickrode too many theories and fell in love with the words of talented Fandom writers. You're witnessing every school shooting ever as done by a shooter with a dragon: teenager gets angsty about life and /or abuse, finds power in a weapon, and uses it on those weaker/stronger than him or her to feel strong.

Also, it's called Game of Thrones. All this crying (not by you) about non-throne centric characters' arcs. Nope. Throne over all. Briene's cool but she got pumped and dumped. We don't need to see her farming to wrap her up. It started on Stark and Targaryan kids. End on them. Fuck it.

Aye...AYE!! Yall two stop wit this making sense talk. You know not everyone speaks that language.

I don't necessarily disagree... But those aren't necessarily the things I would point to. I read an article recently that spelled it out very well. I'll see if I can find it again...

LONG POST ALERT

The thing with that is that those actions were somewhat commendable. Even staring deadpan at her brother when he got his golden crown....that nigga was trash and wasnt gon be missed. And her threatened her several times.

I've seen a lot of talk about how she treated the slavers in mereen the leading up to this ep but again, I commended those moves. She tried to do what was right by the people by listening to the concerns of hundreds everyday and locking up her dragons. She put a cease fire on harming the masters cuz she wanted peace...then that slave dude violated it and she had to kill him.

Meanwhile the sons of the harpy was still attacking her and none of the masters admitted it nor did they stop it. In danys eyes, if none of yall are responsible then all yall are responsible. She reopened the fighting pits as a gesture of good faith - they tried to kill her and drogon there and they fled the city....Tyrion brokered a reasonable peace offering of 7 yrs to get their shit together at no financial loss to them. But even grey worm and missandei advised him against it because force is the only thing they'd respond to. Once again, them niggas attacked the city in danys absence. Like at what point is dany allowed to punish people who have drawn the line in the sand against her?

Even her burning the tarlys was fine by me cuz killing traitors to prevent future insurrection is common practice.

I wouldn't necessarily say all those things were foreshadowing she'd go mad...cuz she was "winning" for the most part before hitting Westeros so it wasnt apparent. I will say that some things spoke more to how she had to be pushed and prodded to doing the "right" thing and not using force from jump. But ultimately force got her point across quicker and with less pushback and fuckery along the way. If all she needed was a fuck it attitude and drogon, KL and the 7 kingdoms woulda been hers in s3. But had she did the diplomatic shit and won the war, who knows how many more personal losses she woulda suffered doing it that way. Fuck it take the straight line approach and be done with it.

You sound mad ...queen

Peep this, in season 7 and when this season started EVERYONE wanted Danearys to just go straight to King's Landing and take the shit. That's exactly what she did and now everyone is mad and this is all of a sudden anti-climactic.

This is absolute proof that no matter how this would have turned out I guaran-fucking-tee niggas still would have found fault in it. Dayum if you do dayum if you don't.
wrong again

well let me speak for myself

while i was never in the burn it all down camp, i could see that being a possibility, however, my gripes dont involve danny doing just that. It was the filler shit in between, which i've detailed

Gregor not mentally being 100% zombie made that fight worth it

Just clicked that the reason sandor face was like that is because gregor pushed him into fire for playing with his toys

Poetic that sandor got over his fear of fire due to the dead and used that to take himself and gregor into basically hell

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nobody did.

I definitely didn't. Originally I didn't even think she'd make it to the season 8 finale. This is also partly why I love that the theory warriors are fuming. As I've always said just when you think GRRM is going right he takes a hard left and throws a wrench in your plans and theories.

Nobody would have thought that after all the build-up after 10 years Danearys Targaryen would end up becoming the main villain. It wasn't the Night's King, it wasn't Cersei, it wasn't anyone we would have predicted. It was Danearys Targaryen.

It was always a possibility, just had to read in between the lines. And... yeah... do some Googles as well. When they revealed Jon was Targaryen was the first seed of the thought for me. When she killed Sam father and brother was another. When they showed the conflict between Dany and Sansa. How Dany reacted to learning Jon's lineage, her stressing Jon not to tell anyone. The NK getting taken out in one episode. The people wanting Jon as the king and not really accepting Dany.

GRRM stated the story is about personal conflict, so the more something mattered to the characters the more obstacles they met to challenge their beliefs. You can say that about any of the main characters in the show if you look back. Dany's arc appears to be complete, her conflict has been resolved and her line's been drawn I think. The Starks and Tyrion are all that's left.

But the show can still go any way. We shouldn't even be surprised if the Starks end up turning on Jon. I feel like that's been a possibility as well.

Bran is the only character I'm drawing a complete blank on. I don't know what the deal is with him. But I am wondering if he can warg a dragon.

Last edited:
Last week Euron and his fleet easily took our Rhaegal with no problems. This week that same fleet now armed with bout 7 scorpions sitting stationary on the top of a wall all easily get destroyed by Drogon? Okay.

It's not that I have a problem with the end result. I have a problem with things not making sense from week to week. Just like I can't get over how Varys and Tyrion were the two smartest characters on the show and they're both complete idiots now. They make Tyrion look like a complete fool. Varys is known for getting the fuck outta dodge so the way he went out is not very believable if you follow the story. There's no way he would've still been there. he's too smart to make such a simple mistake. It's like the plot for both of those characters was completely scrapped.

Where was Greyworm's helmet? Were they trying to send a message with him fighting without it? Why shy away from the obvious friction he had with Jon? You can tell from the way he gave Jon the side eye when he walked outta the room with Dany that he was feeling some type of way. What the fuck did Jon do to Greyworm? Jon's noble ass supported everything that Dany did to that point so why is Greyworm giving Jon heat?

There was a helluva lot of Dothraki last night too.......

Why did Arya get more screen time than Dany riding Drogon? We barely saw her ass on the dragon. No dialogue at all. Just a quick 10 second stare.

I'm not upset that Cersi died and I'm not even really upset at how she died. I'm upset that they did the same thing with Cersi's death that they did when Jon told Sansa and Arya who he really is. They cut away from it. Why? Those were the two biggest moments in the entire series and we didn't get to see either one of them. That's a huge fail IMO.

Also the Euron and Jamie fight was all fucked up because of what Euron said. We can clearly see that he looked confused when Tyrion mentioned Cersi's baby last week and it's like he totally forgot about it. They could've tied that up better Even if they wanted it to lead to the same result.

The biggest problems I have with the show is not the results it's the process to get there. A bunch of missing information and bullshit that simply doesn't tie together. In order to believe some of these processes you have to not believe some other ones and it just doesn't work like that.

This is for the niggas mad that Arya killed the Night's King

Lest we forget Samwell Tarly defeated a white walker with zero effort. LOLOLOLOL @ thinking the NK was gonna do much better than these niggas.

30 seconds to dispose of each of them niggas

I get what you're saying but how is it ridiculous to think that their leader would perform better than they did?

"how dany take a sharp left into going crazy that's shitty writing"

They been edging that shit and showing her slowly go down then take a step back for like 20 years what show have y'all been watching? And they said the targs madness is something almost instant when it does happen like wtf they litteraly started the heartbreak in season fucking one. When her baby died

This is the best post ive seen in the last 20 damn pages...

lol niggas overhyped all sorts of shit in their own minds and get pissed when it doesn't meet their expectations.

"Yeah see so the Hound was then supposed to take a log thats on fire and burn the MOUNTAINS Face! and.. and then as the mountains face is still burning the hound calls him a cunt and kicks him out of the window right as drogon flies by and eats him! Then the Hound stumbles back to the ground level and Arya looks at him with pride in her eyes and tosses him a cooked chicken"

Anything other than that is....

Anti-climactic
:foh5:
Im rolling lol

I knew Khaleesi would burn the city down since season 4

fast foward to 1:15

basically showing the throne in ashes and drogon flying over the city

mind u the exact same shadow of drogon flyin over the city scene in latest ep.

To be fair we weren't completely sure whether that was ash or snow but we could surmise which it would have been after the night king got clapped

In fact the dragons alone were a give away on how brutal Dany could be.

By the time we got to season 7 and the dragons were fully grown,they looked like what you would think a demon of the apocalypse would look like

There was nothing nice about the dragons.They were like these hell fire spitting monsters

This is an HBO show and it will end bittersweet

In Game of Thrones if you notice every character has gotten everything they've ever wanted and then what they did with it afterwards dictated whether they'd love or die.

Littlefinger got exactly what he wanted and more and went past his mark and lost everything when he didn't have to.

Tywin had everything secured and let his hate for Tyrion drive him to his demise knowing dayum well Tyrion was innocent.

Oberyn Martell killed The Mountain and had the battle won his hubris and rage were his downfall tho

Cersei got all she ever wanted and lost everything in the process.

On and on I could go, this is an HBO show and it will be anything but predictable...
You just laid out a map of how to predict it. Dany did the most to get what she want and like everyone else her immoral actions will betray her.

Back