Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh okay so yeah I was wrong.Tyrion never had the dagger,LF just said he did

In the books LF had it and lost it to Robert then Jofferey stole it

lol do y'all even watch the show?

Bran gave arya the dagger in season 7 at the exact same spot she killed the white walker.

He specifically choose that place to wait out so that arya could find him.

Amd Melisandre reminded her.

Also she been training for this the entire show, who the fuck else could sneak up on him?

Add to the fact that Jon says "how did you sneak up on me" when they met again....at the place same place night king got sneaked upon.

And Jon tells arya in ep one. Stab him with the pointy side

Add to the fact that Jon says "how did you sneak up on me" when they met again....at the place same place night king got sneaked upon.

And Jon tells arya in ep one. Stab him with the pointy side

It wasn't just by chance she went there though

Along with what you said,Arya knew the war plan

This was always the plan,but I think Dany and/or Jon were supposed to deal the final blow

Last edited:
My nigga was sight seeing. He didnt set a single thing on fire. I hope rhaegal never let him on his back again. Almost got killed for nothing.

Did you see the preview for next week? Everybody himmin and hawing talkin bout we getting the throne next. Foh they was way too giddy.

Niggas really wana watch shit they won't like to be satisfied.

Do more than warg into ravens. Why warg if he wasn't gon do shit but wait.
He already knew Arya was coming he been knew lol

Jon was lighting the wights on fire With Dany

Have you forgotten the girl has a name?

Of course you did but she didn't

ARYA STARK

She is nothing without mfg. Whole family ignored her. Didn't even go looking for her when shit hit the fan. Yall don't have a claim to her. WE came back to save yall. You're welcome.

Starks were moving waste.
Bran was out there flying pigeons.
Jon spent the whole episode doing dumb shit and getting saved at the last second.
Sansa was in shock through the whole shit.

Starks trash. High key.

She is nothing without mfg. Whole family ignored her. Didn't even go looking for her when shit hit the fan. Yall don't have a claim to her. WE came back to save yall. You're welcome.
You seem like the type of nigga to claim a female that don't claim you

Yall was used, much like any hired helped. Thanks but the Starks got it from here

Starks were moving waste.
Bran was out there flying pigeons.
Jon spent the whole episode doing dumb shit and getting saved at the last second.
Sansa was in shock through the whole shit.

Starks trash. High key.
And yet, here we are......

@King Freeman, what do we tell the God of Death?

We used his training to kill his walking embodiment in Westoros

Lol let that sink in before you try to claim ours

The people who serve the many face god have no names...

"A girl has a name...her name is Arya STARK". she dont rep your set. Let it go

It’s the last season and they don’t have any book source material. Only thing they can do is fan service. And to be honest, they didn’t do enough.

Jon should’ve fought the NK, and the other people with Valyrian steel should’ve caught the fade with the generals.

200w.webp

I Couldn't Agree More

They Could've At Least Tried To Mimic GRRM Writing Style After The Source Material Was All Used Up

Instead We Get A Rushed Plot With Some Sub Par Dialogue So The Shit Wraps Up Before Fans Lose Interest

Back