Welcome To aBlackWeb

i was behind 30 fucking pages

im not reading all that shit

small vent coming btw

did @Goldie apologize LMAO

i really hate society sometimes man

Like i get it, you didnt give GoT a chance initially b/c you thought it was for "nerds" or whatever, but at some point, you couldnt be the only one not talking about the show, so you decided to binge every episode before yesterday

and now, you cant stop talking about it

i saw so many people posting pics of Arya last night (might i mind you, i dont follow that many people on IG any fucking way) and niggas posting memes about how the WW gave up a 28-3 lead. While i had absolutely no context, i still was spoiled slightly b/c now im going into the show looking for shit instead of naturally experiencing it. STFU already. Just post "dope episode" and keep it moving. I avoided twitter b/c I knew what was gonna happen, but i didnt think IG would be like it was seeing that i dont follow that many people and I muted damn near half my follows b/c of dumb shit they were posting anyway

ugh

C'mon bruh. Now you should've known better.

I avoided IG and this thread like it was the bubonic plague. I wasn't taking any chances. Especially when it came to Endgame. Folks wanna be the 1st to post their reactions...memes...jokes...reactions...etc. etc.

C'mon bruh. Now you should've known better.

I avoided IG and this thread like it was the bubonic plague. I wasn't taking any chances. Especially when it came to Endgame. Folks wanna be the 1st to post their reactions...memes...jokes...reactions...etc. etc.

i'ma explain this one more time... I knew on twitter, people was gonna be live tweeting as well as retweeting...stayed off there

out of the handful of people i follow on IG, i aint NEVER seen them talk about GoT, so i was surprised af when i woke up to check it and saw memes and shit on there

i was avoiding this thread as well

At this point, yes.

Go back and look at how Bran set the whole thing up. He told everybody just enough to get them where they needed to be, he allowed people to do what needed to happen, he set the trap for the ultimate kill and he put that dagger in Arya hands...
Ehhhh ok. I'll stall him out.

And the idea that they finna under estimate Cersie is laughable. They been underestimating her the whole show and finally acknowledged it this season.

They celebrating because they won a huge victory. Nothing to do with Cersei. They know she just as capable of burning the city before giving it up. They prepared for her now. Huge battle with some loses but ultimately she going on. Some Dothraki survived, some Unsullied survived. Northman, Freefolk, Riders of the Vale. Its enough left to really wreck shop.

And the idea that they finna under estimate Cersie is laughable. They been underestimating her the whole show and finally acknowledged it this season.

They celebrating because they won a huge victory. Nothing to do with Cersei. They know she just as capable of burning the city before giving it up. They prepared for her now. Huge battle with some loses but ultimately she going on. Some Dothraki survived, some Unsullied survived. Northman, Freefolk, Riders of the Vale. Its enough left to really wreck shop.
to your point, this worked all along for her so far, which is why she about to taste defeat

her goal was to let the WW and the north battle it out, and she would get the rest of who was left

I can assume she felt that maybe the North would prevail and that they would be so weak to fight her, that she would just outnumber them, but nah b

she bout to get a surprise imo

Not a bad episode.
Not in my feelings no more.....

It was kinda fair.
But Arya getting that close is bullshit.
He still almost choked the fuck outta her.

yes it was.The cat's paw was tyrion's at some point.That's why Cat thought Tyrion sent the hit,because Little Finger told her that that was Tyrion's dagger
It was always Littlefingers

He gave it to Joffrey as a gift, Joffrey hired the hit on Bran to spite Tyrion

Back