Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol nigga what? Say that shit out loud.

View attachment 128915

Is it cliche for a show that's normally not cliche to do cliche shit? Cliche shit is cliche shit. The episode was corny af.

I literally said "watch this nigga jorah pop up" 3 secs later the mf popped up outta no where lmaooo the shit was so fuckin corny.
But we already knew Jorah was headed that way but they should of died. Jon should of died when he was surrounded by the walking dead. It was a horrible cut scene at first he was closed in then you cut back it was only one walker behind him lol

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Look at the swag my nigga had!

4CF8B6EE-691F-470C-BC6E-B1FA953CA015.gif

I thought the Dothraki was about to wreck shit when they got flaming weapons, that was a huge letdown. Red Witch been wrong way more than she's been right

Shit those guys were cannon fodder straight up. They were going to send them in there with some regular ass metal swords knowing full well that shit was never going to work.

There was a clear pecking order established with that whole battle plan.

So in the end Cersei is the cunt I always thought she was and is actually worse than an Ice monster/death god

Now I'm shook.

Cersei could actually win.

lol do y'all even watch the show?

Bran gave arya the dagger in season 7 at the exact same spot she killed the white walker.

He specifically choose that place to wait out so that arya could find him.

Amd Melisandre reminded her.

Also she been training for this the entire show, who the fuck else could sneak up on him?

I’ll say like I said a week ago. Most of them don’t even know what they wanted to happen. And if you ask what they think, they come up with something terrible.

AND... if that terrible thing they came up with happened, they’d be the same ones here complaining about how bad THAT was.

Buncha hipsters. When something becomes popular they gotta go the other way at all costs

i was behind 30 fucking pages

im not reading all that shit

small vent coming btw

did @Goldie apologize LMAO

i really hate society sometimes man

Like i get it, you didnt give GoT a chance initially b/c you thought it was for "nerds" or whatever, but at some point, you couldnt be the only one not talking about the show, so you decided to binge every episode before yesterday

and now, you cant stop talking about it

i saw so many people posting pics of Arya last night (might i mind you, i dont follow that many people on IG any fucking way) and niggas posting memes about how the WW gave up a 28-3 lead. While i had absolutely no context, i still was spoiled slightly b/c now im going into the show looking for shit instead of naturally experiencing it. STFU already. Just post "dope episode" and keep it moving. I avoided twitter b/c I knew what was gonna happen, but i didnt think IG would be like it was seeing that i dont follow that many people and I muted damn near half my follows b/c of dumb shit they were posting anyway

ugh

I’ll say like I said a week ago. Most of them don’t even know what they wanted to happen. And if you ask what they think, they come up with something terrible.

AND... if that terrible thing they came up with happened, they’d be the same ones here complaining about how bad THAT was.

Buncha hipsters. When something becomes popular they gotta go the other way at all costs

RgH5.gif

small vent coming btw

Like i get it, you didnt give GoT a chance initially b/c you thought it was for "nerds" or whatever, but at some point, you couldnt be the only one not talking about the show, so you decided to binge every episode before yesterday

i saw so many people posting pics of Arya last night (might i mind you, i dont follow that many people on IG any fucking way) and niggas posting memes about how the WW gave up a 28-3 lead. While i had absolutely no context, i still was spoiled slightly b/c now im going into the show looking for shit instead of naturally experiencing it. STFU already. Just post "dope episode" and keep it moving. I avoided twitter b/c I knew what was gonna happen, but i didnt think IG would be like it was seeing that i dont follow that many people and I muted damn near half my follows b/c of dumb shit they were posting anyway

ugh

You need to learn to moderate your own faith better. You should of stayed the fuck off of social media the night of the most anticipated episode of the series. How naive can you be to think people don’t want to talk about it

small vent coming btw

ugh

you ma nigga and all but FOH @AP21 you gon skip everybody elses posts but want us to read your dissertation?

Nah nigga go back and catch up on the thread lol

small vent coming btw

ugh

A6A31020-9387-41D6-B5CE-CCA4D65CD78E.gif

Y’all never gon let us live that down, huh?

Back