Welcome To aBlackWeb

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
What the hell the reason Jon was riding a dragon if he wasn't doing shit, his ass should have been on the ground fighting
My nigga was sight seeing. He didnt set a single thing on fire. I hope rhaegal never let him on his back again. Almost got killed for nothing.

Disagree entirely they just outmanned at the moment lol.
Did you see the preview for next week? Everybody himmin and hawing talkin bout we getting the throne next. Foh they was way too giddy.

And just a general question... why do we pretend like we hate fan service?

Are we not fans?
Niggas really wana watch shit they won't like to be satisfied.

What can he do?
Do more than warg into ravens. Why warg if he wasn't gon do shit but wait.

you ma nigga and all but FOH @AP21 you gon skip everybody elses posts but want us to read your dissertation?

Nah nigga go back and catch up on the thread lol
nah b/c most of it's just set claiming and after about 10 posts of that, my head hurts

90% of this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with the show, which is why im not in here a lot, but i aint tryna rain on no parades, so I stay out as im sure im the minority in that regard

i just wanna know did Goldie apologize as I didnt receive a notification to come to this thread

can you assist with that sir?

You need to learn to moderate your own faith better. You should of stayed the fuck off of social media the night of the most anticipated episode of the series. How naive can you be to think people don’t want to talk about it
my guy, i woke up to the shit with a meme about the 28-3 lead...what else was i supposed to do?

View attachment 128950

Y’all never gon let us live that down, huh?
brah, b/c of that meme, i was like "how in tf the WW gon fuck this up"

thats all i could focus on lol

initially, i thought after they lit the trench on fire and the dragons came, i was like oh, ok...thats what they were talking about

but when Arya, stabbed the Night king, i was like OH...thats what they were talking about

and Bran, wtf was he doing? i thought he was gonna try and peck out one of the night kings eyes LMAO

nah b/c most of it's just set claiming and after about 10 posts of that, my head hurts

90% of this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with the show, which is why im not in here a lot, but i aint tryna rain on no parades, so I stay out as im sure im the minority in that regard

i just wanna know did Goldie apologize as I didnt receive a notification to come to this thread

can you assist with that sir?

Aint really been no set claiming like that outside of a few posts clowning @TheNightKing and @DOS_patos

@Sion immediately denounced the WW and claimed he wasn't with them anyway lol

Other than that its all been discussion about the episode. So you can go back and see for yourself sir lol

lmao cmon now ma nigga just learned how to ride a dragon like the day before lol stop it
That's why I said last night did Dany not teach him dracarys? They flew past the line of generals and didnt try to set them on fire.

Jon would of fucking died lmao
How u know?
Just cause a nigga can throw a spear don't mean he can throw dem hands. Reek wasn't no test.
I hope they don’t do a “satisfactory hero” ending

Either all die or Cersei wins and rules the throne

It’s most fitting for this type of show
And I hate muhfuckaz that love fucked up endings. No shit ain't gotta be happy go luck but y u want things ending in a tragedy?!

Go read Shakespeare

Back