Welcome To aBlackWeb

That death was really satisfying
It was levels to it too....

1. He was in rare form of being an ass. Which means he was 100% in his comfort zone. Where he thought he was untouchable. It took him so long to figure out what was happening... It was just beautiful to see the realization.

2. Only one person cared about him dying. And there wasn't shit she could do. She was helpless, he was helpless.. They both just had to stare at each other while that little bitch died in pain.

3. Carcetti a genius to get Sansa out of there to make it look like Tyrion did it. Like the fact that joffrey was in the middle of fucking with him just sealed it. Like they say there's no perfect murder. But that shit was smooth as fuck

4. It was in front of EVERYBODY. that nigga got hit on EVERYBODIES watch when their family was at their absolute strongest. This was a celebration. These niggaz was acting like they couldn't lose.... Then they instantly loss...

So much shit happened. I watched that shit 4 times.

@Chi-town B @Duwop I dunno, shit wasn't nearly satisfying enough for me. But now that I think about it, I dunno that ANY manner of death would have been satisfying enough for me, when it comes to that little nigga.

She didn't deserve to die with honor. You could probably make the argument that her and Sansa are the reason the war happened.

I really do lay off Sansa tho she was like 14. Now yes Arya was different but Arya heard that conversation between Varys and the other guy about the Lion and Wolf fighting. And I mean really what could Sansa do her dad soldiers were already killed. And I think everybody knew her letter was some bs.

I really do lay off Sansa tho she was like 14. Now yes Arya was different but Arya heard that conversation between Varys and the other guy about the Lion and Wolf fighting. And I mean really what could Sansa do her dad soldiers were already killed. And I think everybody knew her letter was some bs.

Yeah, I don't if I'm getting the books and the show mixed up, but I think maybe what she did in the book was way worse. Like I think in the show she really just confided in Cersei and Cersei figured shit out. In the book, she straight up narced. Like Ned told her to get out of the city because some shit was going to go down, and Sansa wanted so bad to marry Joffrey that she went and told Cersei.

I low key accept Sansa outta stark obligation....

But I 100% kill Jamie and say fuck the trade 10 times outta 10 in hindsight

8 times outta 10 watching in real time...

This show has a reputation....so I always expect major decisions to have major consequences.

I knew letting jamie go was a bad move right away. I knew he had to die right away. I understand WHY they wanted the trade.... But I believe I would have made the hard decision and just killed him.

I wouldn't have done no extra shit like mutilaten him. Just put him in a round robin where he fights till he dies.

Jamie loves fighting, so I'd sacrifice 10 men to run a gauntlet until he's exhausted.....

Shit, if he killed 10 niggaz before he dies.... That's a great warriors death. And I'd put that in the letter to the lannisters... Cuz it would need to be said.

But no chance that nigga lives if I caught him and my name is Robb Stark

This show has a reputation....so I always expect major decisions to have major consequences.

I knew letting jamie go was a bad move right away. I knew he had to die right away. I understand WHY they wanted the trade.... But I believe I would have made the hard decision and just killed him.

I wouldn't have done no extra shit like mutilaten him. Just put him in a round robin where he fights till he dies.

Jamie loves fighting, so I'd sacrifice 10 men to run a gauntlet until he's exhausted.....

Shit, if he killed 10 niggaz before he dies.... That's a great warriors death. And I'd put that in the letter to the lannisters... Cuz it would need to be said.

If ur gonna choose to kill him regardless why sacrifice 10 men and give him a warriors death? Fuck him. Hang or behead him and be done with it lol

In the books in the battle he was caught he killed like 6 of Robbs Kingsguard. He on another level. I really would have fed him to the wolves.

On another note I know Jon was a bastard and going to the wall is honorable but I mean he is a noble bastard his life would still be like 98% better than almost anybody. This dude at 16 was ready to join up and had never even got some ass. Like bruh go travel or some shit.

Robb was like “ fight the best swordsman in the country lol gtfoh” Jon probably would’ve fought that nigga but Jon was crazy

Jamie was spos to be one of the illest but it didnt really come off like that in the show, to me anyway

Him and Ned were kinda even with the edge in Neds favor before that fuck nigga lannister guard interrupted.

He got washed by Brienne easily as well.. lol sure you can blame it on him being locked up for a year but still.. he got washed

Jamie was spos to be one of the illest but it didnt really come off like that in the show, to me anyway

Him and Ned were kinda even with the edge in Neds favor before that fuck nigga lannister guard interrupted.

He got washed by Brienne easily as well.. lol sure you can blame it on him being locked up for a year but still.. he got washed

I enjoyed that scene in the show and I'm not mad at it but it didn't happen in the book and maybe they cudda had Jaime edge the fight to do his character a lil better

But it is a good scene

Who're the top ten swordsmen?
I forgot
Bout to google it
I know niggaz wasn't fucking with that knight from Neds flashback

Back