Welcome To aBlackWeb

I enjoyed that scene in the show and I'm not mad at it but it didn't happen in the book and maybe they cudda had Jaime edge the fight to do his character a lil better

But it is a good scene

which scene??

Who're the top ten swordsmen?
I forgot
Bout to google it
I know niggaz wasn't fucking with that knight from Neds flashback

I think the top without spoilers were

Arthur Dayne
Barristan Selmy
Ned Stark
Jamie Lannister
Jon Snow
Brienne

I might be missing some

Jamie was spos to be one of the illest but it didnt really come off like that in the show, to me anyway

Him and Ned were kinda even with the edge in Neds favor before that fuck nigga lannister guard interrupted.

He got washed by Brienne easily as well.. lol sure you can blame it on him being locked up for a year but still.. he got washed

He did tho. He never really got to show off I would like a prequel about the rebellion when everybody was younger

I forgot
Bout to google it

Sir Arthur Dayne yup. He had taught Jaime and shit. Idk why they gave him two swords in the show tho shit looked corny

If you guys like listenin' to shit on YouTube it's soooooo much fan theory out there. It's the main reason I got into the books. It's crazy how many theories are plausible. Plus I loooooooove lore.

Sansa mixing lies with truth had me like...

FirsthandWhichDore-max-1mb.gif

I forgot
Bout to google it
If we just talking show, start to finish, my list looks like:

10 Khal Drogo
9 Ned Stark
8 Syrio
7 Arya
6 Brienne Of Hands
5 Jorah The Simp
4 Daario
3 Barristan The Bold
2 Jon Snow
1 Arthur Dayne

If we just talking show, start to finish, my list looks like:

10 Khal Drogo
9 Ned Stark
8 Syrio
7 Arya
6 Brienne Of Hands
5 Jorah The Simp
4 Daario
3 Barristan The Bold
2 Jon Snow
1 Arthur Dayne
I don't even remember Drogo having a fight

I never understood why y'all hold daddy Lannister in high regard, dude was a piece of shit

Woah woah woah you can talk about every other Lannister but Lord Tywin was one of the best characters on the entire show. I think it’s credit to the actor because in the books you don’t see his POV. On the show you completely understand why he is disappointed in his kids.

Back