Welcome To aBlackWeb

I started rewatching this morning. About to knock season 1 then go to sleep.

@Duwop there is only 1 to ride with. And if you are who you say you are you see it already.

I rode with this character from day one and even tho niggas will try to claim by association I was the only one to hold this single character down from the ic. Don't make these niggas tell you no different when it's over. THEY ARE LIARS.
@Duwop got me wanting to rewatch this shit again too. Go be off work for 10 days around Xmas. Go run it back then.

Nah she was a salty bitch. Treated jon like shit for something he couldn't control.

and in the end it was deeper than rap, bigger than her. She lived 16-17 years of his life being big mad. At least she died hard tho.

Cat shudda been able to guess that Jon isn't Neds son. He only ever said Jon is his blood and if she looked passed her jealousy she wudda asked better questions

Cat shudda been able to guess that Jon isn't Neds son. He only ever said Jon is his blood and if she looked passed her jealousy she wudda asked better questions
He was king of the north and hand to the king she should have just played her position and got over that shit. Nigga 16 basically getting banished to the wall and you still mad when he came to bless up his lil bro in a coma? After the first few episodes I was already off her. Just stuck on bitter.

You could argue the stress she put on ned led to his downfall.

"riight"

That bitch fucked a lot of shit up with her funky ass attitude. We won the war and she been dead so its
tumblr_mu6dgegbBB1rj171ao1_250.gif

That bitch fucked a lot of shit up with her funky ass attitude. We won the war and she been dead so its
tumblr_mu6dgegbBB1rj171ao1_250.gif

I'm just saying if she had let that shit go Ned probably let's Cersei and Joffrey feel the steel early. But her constant guilt tripping made him do shit the way he did. He had to prove he had honor he never actually lost cause ol girl couldnt let shit go. Coulda be a 1-2 season affair and kept his head off a spike and everyone living well. Fdb for real.

Cate let Jamie go
Cate held Robb back from sparking shit off at the red wedding, they might have had a fighting chance

Cat Stark was bitch and I didn't fuck with her at all but she was still part of set so it what it is.
'When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.'

She died with honor and in battle imo. Just like any Stark should

@Chi-town B missed when this jewel was dropped

'When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.'

She died with honor and in battle imo. Just like any Stark should

@Chi-town B missed when this jewel was dropped
That's the difference between you and me, I don't want to associate with trash. Rob, Sansa, Jon and Cate are trash. Arya the only Stark I fuck with.

That's the difference between you and me, I don't want to associate with trash. Rob, Sansa, Jon and Cate are trash. Arya the only Stark I fuck with.
And this is why we left ya guts hanging in a heart tree

You aint gang gang, you one of them @AP21 ass niggas. And thats cool, just stop tryna fly our colors

Should have repped the ManyFacedGod from jump

Facts tho. Sansa in the end at least had some game but was it worth it? And jon went out sad.

Arya always kept it 10 toes down from day one. I knew from the jump what it was with her. Straight g.

Back