Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imma have to finish it tonight....... What the fuck

Dude just told you some shit going down
He just kept saying finish season 3.

Or at least the wedding. I was waiting for something to happen, but I ain't see it going down like that.

That shit was like Sonny getting killed in godfather

Yo I remember watching the red wedding doing an office building overnight security job. Used to start at 11 on sundays and immediately watch game of thrones as soon as link became available around 1130. I legit had to go lie down in the break room after that shit. I was sick lmao.

When you eventually rewatch this series you will see the plays and understand why it is the masterpiece it was. To a point anyway.

This is the point I got tired of the Starks. Them niggas had the war won pretty much or at least Jaime army was gone. But noooooooo that North honor bullshit got Robb killed. He wouldn’t of needed the Frey alliance military wide had he not killed the Karstark. Yes I get the Karstark was wrong for killing kids but I would’ve sent him to the Wall. And his troops could’ve stayed. Blood ties. Then he can’t catch the vibe. His wolf was acting up before everything went down. Them Frey niggas ain’t smart and he Walder was talking shit.

I get it guest right is sacred but it’s war with people who plot and scheme. And then even before that he broke the alliance with the Freys because he got somebody pregnant and he didn’t want a bastard?! Like you’re a fucking King you can make a kid legitimate whenever you want.

I really felt at that point they were deserving the Ls

This is the point I got tired of the Starks. Them niggas had the war won pretty much or at least Jaime army was gone. But noooooooo that North honor bullshit got Robb killed. He wouldn’t of needed the Frey alliance military wide had he not killed the Karstark. Yes I get the Karstark was wrong for killing kids but I would’ve sent him to the Wall. And his troops could’ve stayed. Blood ties. Then he can’t catch the vibe. His wolf was acting up before everything went down. Them Frey niggas ain’t smart and he Walder was talking shit.

I get it guest right is sacred but it’s war with people who plot and scheme. And then even before that he broke the alliance with the Freys because he got somebody pregnant and he didn’t want a bastard?! Like you’re a fucking King you can make a kid legitimate whenever you want.

Robb not having honor got them killed. Nigga had the nerve to pull up with his new bitch to choose one of dudes daughters. Then tried to play next man to take the hit for him. He was a claffy... mad short sighted

Robb not having honor got them killed. Nigga had the nerve to pull up with his new bitch to choose one of dudes daughters. Then tried to play next man to take the hit for him. He was a claffy... mad short sighted
Robb had to know that was a stunt....

But I still got faith in the Starks...

Bran and Arya still breathing.

Plus I noticed a trend... Everybody that hurt Bran gets the worst karma...and he got them extra powers.

Jamie lost his hand
Theon lost his dick... And his name ??‍♂️

The north will ride again

Can't fully agree...

Robb just fucked up. He fell in love instead of taking the arranged marriage. That was really what opened the door on his head.

2. Like I said earlier, he should have straight murdered Jamie. That avoids that whole situation with the karstarks

He made bad decisions. And he was too cocky with it. It really was no getting around it.

He plays it right he has both the karstarks and the freys.... But he was moving with his heart. And that shit gets you killed.

I understand his death. It makes sense. It hurt, but he broke his word.

My top characters
Tyrion
Arya
Jon Snow

Jamie redemption arc is cool, but he still pushed Bran out the window. Still hate Jeoffery.

Tywin is a G. Nothing bad to say about him.

I like Margarie and the old lady Tyrell.

Season 3 Tyrion is the best character by far. I think this is episode 7 or 8.

I feel like Arya and Bran going to be the best in upcoming seasons. I don't know where this shit going with Robb though. Niggaz way too happy with his new bride. I think she a spy, setting him up to get hit at the wedding.

Those were my 3 favorite characters from the beginning of the show also.

Back