Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardhome
The red wedding
The long night
Battle of the bastards
No one

Damn that’s a good one

I don’t know the episode names tho my favorite episodes are based on specific scenes or dialogues that stuck out to me

The episode they caught the Wilding Fade ( the one where Ollie kills the red head might be my favorite one )

HardHomme was litty

Battle of the Bastards arguably the best scene of cinematography on TV ever

Trigger finger and Varys going back and forth like Jada and Styles P

The episode in season 8 where Bronn explains how the world works to Tyrion and Jamie

This could all change tomorrow

1. Hardhome... season 5. The first episode that had a nigga heart racing.

2. The Mountain and the Viper... season 4. Great mix of good dialogue, action scene, and typical GoT ripping your heart out (in a good way)

3. Watchers on the Wall... goddamn season 4 was lit.

4. Battle of the Bastards... season 6. Fucking finally the Starks started to rack up much needed Ws

5. Two Swords... season 4. The infamous Hound and Arya chicken episode. Season 4 really was the absolute pinnacle.

People really hated the finale huh? I didn't think it was great, but it wasn't terrible.

The social media age got ppl jumping for a hot take before they even digest shit

Even The Sopranos Finale is different when viewed now

At the time I was just confused

This ep was decompressing

lol yo Arya s time w the House of Undying is analogous to going to college....spend a lot of time learning some shit and then barely using the shit u learned upon graduation.... lil bitch killed one person w the face shit

Like 3 and House Frey. Like why yall forgetting she took out a whole House

I'm still buggin' off the fact that they let the guy in friggin' chains who betrayed 2 out of the 3 major houses dictate who was gonna be the next king and how their government was going to run.

That shit will never ever make sense.

Also i feeling like Sam being laughed at for suggesting democracy means we been rooting for the bad guys the whole time

Bran is worse than night king, Cersei and Daenerys combined cuz that nigga knew everything that would happen and did nothing about it. All that "innocent women and children" blood is on his hands. I knew there was a reason I hated that nigga lol

My whole family is like fuck bran. All this to be King. And banished Jon

You right my nigga. I forgot. If you killed Dany her dragon, the Unsullied, and the Dothraki would all die automatically. If you killed Cersei, the Lannister forces, the royal army, and the Golden Company would have all died automatically too. Wait, no, none of that would've have happened, so bringing that up is as stupid a point as you are a poster.

Why are people thinking the unsullied and dothraki were that deep. I mean not deep enough to fight the whole westeros and win.

The show made it seem like her armies replinished tho

Why are people thinking the unsullied and dothraki were that deep. I mean not deep enough to fight the whole westeros and win.

The show made it seem like her armies replinished tho

You're not that far off with the bold. The writers actually came out and said that the impression people got after episode 3 was a little more negative than people believed. Like a lot of people thought the dothraki were almost wiped out after the War at Winterfell. In truth, only half of them were killed. The majority of the Unsullied survived. In other words, Dany's army was still huge. In the last episode, they pretty much said her force was as big as the combined forces of the North and it's allies.

Back