Welcome To aBlackWeb

mfs complaning because the shit didnt end their way is fucking hilarious. I've enjoyed just reading the negative comments and just wanting to ask how did you want it to end? Everyone a mf writer. This season was rushed. Thats all. I didn't mind finale. Starks won at the end of the day

mfs complaning because the shit didnt end their way is fucking hilarious. I've enjoyed just reading the negative comments and just wanting to ask how did you want it to end? Everyone a mf writer. This season was rushed. Thats all. I didn't mind finale. Starks won at the end of the day
My only real complaint is the lack of episodes. My issue with the time jump between danys death and the meeting is something that would've been delved into had we gotten more time.

Oh well just add GoT to the list of shows with wack series finales. Not gon change my opinion of it. It's still one of the best to ever do it. Finale sucked and that's ok.

No it ain't Gabi LOLOLOLOL

It doesn't matter what happened to the Unsullied or in between the time of Jon/Tyrion being in prison.

The main issue is that ppl don't realize that the song of ice and fire was never planned to be the end of the westeros story

GRRM is so ,lazy,old,or busy that he didn't even finish the song of ice and fire to even move on from it.

Ppl expected this solid ending when it was never meant to end.

D and D had to just make an end from what GRRM told them,but the reason it feels so open ended is because it's not supposed to be the end.

Last edited:

If given 10 years with the material and insight of GRRM I could decide how to end the series better. I can't do that in 5 minutes. This is a stupid rationale to even have. Are you niggas 5 years old?

The complaint is simple and you seem to already understand going by the bolded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop with this false narrative! It has nothing to do with it ending the way people wanted it to end. People would have been fine with Jon killing Dany, Bran on the throne, Sansa queen of the North, Jon beyond the wall, Arya in Westereros, etc.

The issue is with how it came to pass. The reasoning for all of this happening was stupid given prior narrative or lack thereof.

Exactly that's why I asked the question and only two people responded.

Kit Harrington and Sophie Turner said the same thing, everyone just wanted their own endings.

Looking back I don't mind the ending because there was no other way for it to end.

It wasn't a good question. That's like a doctor asking a dying patients upset family what they would do better. Tf. How does that make sense to ask anyone. That's a cop out.

Maybe I just didn't read through everything clearly enough, but what is the fundamental problem people have with the finale. I get why people say the season was weak. I agree with that. HBO wanted it to be 10 episodes. It probably should have been 10 episodes. But it seems to me that people are suggesting that things just don't fit in the way it was executed. I don't agree with that, and that's why I also believe that people are just complaining because they don't like the outcomes.

The evil Lannisters died.
The not so bad Lannister lives but is forced to pay penance.
The Stark that wanted to be queen but was broken, rose up to become queen after all.
The wayward Stark fulfilled her family duties and has gone back to being the wanderer she always was.
The bastard returned to the first place where he was ever truly accepted.
The Stark with the grandiose fate has achieved a grandiose position.
The Targayan despite her best intentions couldn't avoid the curse of her blood and died as a result.
And all the supporting characters either died or found their position in the new world.

Basically, the story of GoT revolves around the problems created because of royalty in Westeros and lineal succession. They've abolished lineal succession and started anew with a king that has the kind of foresight needed to turn things around for the realm. I believe they dropped the ball with the NK storyline and there is no helping that, but everything else was given a resolution even if it wasn't the most preferred resolution.

How I would have improved the finale with a few things that would have satisfied some complaints

1. I would have let Jaime and cersei have escaped through that crack in the rocks,but Tyrions acting was top notch in that scene

2. I would have set them up to be like Dany and her brother at the end.Secluded in exile,poor

3.I would have let drogon try to kill Jon and it not kill him

4 I would want to see Jon turn himself in and how that went down

5.I would have showed where drogon went

6. I would have given a clue to the dead coming back one day at the end

7. I would have found a reason to show Ned in a flashback or something

But I'm cool with what they did

For the umpteenth time... the outcome wasn’t the problem, it was the how.

Y’all can bullet point all the individual outcomes all you want. That’s not where we disagree.

There was a few improbable leaps of logic.

I didn’t hate the episode, I liked it right up until, the council/kings moot...

but there’s a lot of “just roll with it” they are forcing you to do in places that require a bit more fleshing out to make it cohesive.

Yes I know we already knew it was gonna be an abbreviated season, I made peace with that 2 years ago, but after watching the last 2 seasons it’s clear that abbreviating them was a mistake. No matter how much I wanted it to work.

For the umpteenth time... the outcome wasn’t the problem, it was the how.

Y’all can bullet point all the individual outcomes all you want. That’s not where we disagree.

There was a few improbable leaps of logic.

I didn’t hate the episode, I liked it right up until, the council/kings moot...

but there’s a lot of “just roll with it” they are forcing you to do in places that require a bit more fleshing out to make it cohesive.

Yes I know we already knew it was gonna be an abbreviated season, I made peace with that 2 years ago, but after watching the last 2 seasons it’s clear that abbreviating them was a mistake. No matter how much I wanted it to work.

There's no doubt this still could have had four more eps

I think they realized that they signed to adapt a story,not try to create a story and try to create it at the level of writing of GRRM's first stronger books,which ppl call brilliant

From what I hear the books declined later though

So imagine trying to come up with the ending of an unfinished Steven King novel series to make a tv show from it?

They probably did want to get it over with and not drag on trying to fill the blanks.

If niggas dont understand the need for explanation of what happened during the weeks between a queen dying to when a new king is chosen idk what else to yall.

This show gave us a whole scene about the hound wanting chicken. Scenes upon scenes of "sexposition" that ultimately didnt mean anything but were great nonetheless. The show is basically about political and military strategy. The fate of the country is in shambles and we gotta fill in the gaps as to how we got niggas from all over the world to come together and talk politics and strategy. LMAO tf? Nigga no.

At least give me a quick scene of everybody reading the scroll that the queen is dead and to prepare your armies in case the unsullied and dothraki or places loyal to dany like dorne and iron islands dont wana play ball. Something. Besides Tyrion and jon we dont even know how anyone felt about KL getting demolished.

And again, why tf does there even need to be a nights watch???

Last edited:
If niggas dont understand the need for explanation of what happened during the weeks between a queen dying to when a new king is chosen idk what else to yall.

This show gave us a whole scene about the hound wanting chicken. Scenes upon scenes of "sexposition" that ultimately didnt mean anything but were great nonetheless. The show is basically about political and military strategy. The fate of the country is in shambles and we gotta fill in the gaps as to how we got niggas from all over the world to come together and talk politics and strategy. LMAO tf? Nigga no.

At least give me a quick scene of everybody reading the scroll that the queen is dead and to prepare your armies in case the unsullied and dothraki or places loyal to dany like dorne and iron islands dont wana play ball. Something. Besides Tyrion and jon we dont even know how anyone felt about KL getting demolished.

And again, why tf does there even need to be a nights watch???

Well it's because they didn't have GRRM's writing to give you all the great storytelling to fill in those gaps so they left it vague.

I assume they felt it was horrible like them.

There's a Nights Watch because they said they need somewhere to send broken ppl and bastards

but also it's tradition

and also the Night King was driven back before and came back and now they know the threat can be real.That shit just happened.

lol you aint gonna convince @Sion the last episode was wack. He had the leaks so he had a year to do all types of mental gymnastics to convince himself it was a satisfying end

Back