Welcome To aBlackWeb

[
Team Dragon just laid waste to Team Jaime, those mf'ers got decimated.

Arya the only Stark I like, she was toying with that big broad Brienne
/SPOILER]

[
Team Dragon just laid waste to Team Jaime, those mf'ers got decimated.

Arya the only Stark I like, she was toying with that big broad Brienne
/SPOILER]

ROFL, started from the bottom now he here.

I haven't even seen the leaked episode yet, but this nigga here, LOL.

I am not complaining about the spoiler or anything because I already read a season-worth spoilers.

lmaooooooooooooooo the "queen of dragons" is so fuckin worthless lol

She gets mad at Tyrion cuz his strategy didn't turn out as planned, then turns around 3 secs later and asks Jon what should she do lmaooooooo and this the bitch yall following? man lol

Tyrion not built for war, his plan was catastrophic to her cause. She got herself a new war consigliere who know what he's doing. She's still a dumb queen that need a bunch of advisers but in this instance she made the right choice asking Jon.

Yea... but nah lol It's kinda hard to lose when u sneak up on nigga's on a fuckin dragon. It's all good tho, cuz the white walkers dgaf what she got, they all getting murked. Plus I'm pretty sure, Cersei will eliminate at least one of those dragons before the WWs even hit the scene.

Hopefully they'll be down to one dragon when it's time to face the white walkers and get wiped off the face of the earth

Nah Jon Snow the chosen one he will beat the White Walkers but i think every house will be crushed. Lannisters so far ended the Tyrells and the Tullys are pretty much a hostage if alive. Sand Snakes ended the Martells but Dorne has other Houses. The Kingsguard dude who Ned killed was Dornish. Freys are gone too. So after the War with the zombies i feel most houses might be gone.

Like I said previously in this thread, I just hope this shit doesn't end in typical fashion with Dany on the throne and snow as her right hand and Targs running the whole land. Ima be sick if it does

Nah mayne, I think little finger gon get played

It's setting up for the perfect setup because he prides himself as being the smartest in the room

I think Sansa is gon be the one to give him the ether

Either way the white walkers ain't goin no where, can't kill what's already dead. I just wanna see how many we take with us.

I'm not sure why they had tyrion as the military adviser when he only won one battle throughout the whole series. It's obvious he's better suited for politics. The lannisters are fucked now that the dragon burned all the gold, cersei is gonna make a dumb decision trying to avenge jaimi (who's probably not dead). Whatever she does is gonna be hella OD and that'll be the reason jaimi kills her, fulfilling the prophecy of the valonquar.

The simp god will probably come back and merk bronn and dickon watch, dude's about to be unstoppable.

Little finger about to get offed by the end of the season, Bran knows everything, he knows he had hand in getting Ned killed and Jon arryn way back in s1.

The dagger will come back to haunt him

Back