Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Game 7 or birth of your child?

You leaving or playing?

• Leaving 🚶🏿‍♂️👨🏿‍🍼

• Playing 🏀 🏆

Results are only viewable after voting.
But all jokes aside.

I gotta be there for her, birth is very serious issue and complications are not a rare thing

A regular man risk his financial missing work for the birth of his child. Not a NBA player.

On the flipside.

What if the baby doesn't come that day?

What are those of you that leave saying to your teammates in the group chat after they lost by 1 in OT and your not being there was essentially the deciding factor?

We were talking boxing...

She even saying, who the fuck even has kids at their prime?

Either before, or after, but not during the contract years. And if you do .. Fuck it, this what you signed up for

Then she's at least 5-6 hrs in labor and doesn't wanna hear your bullshit
While her husband and the father of her kids is getting traded to another team bcuz the owner doesn't care about any of that. Again, every relationship is different. My wife would be stressin bcuz I ain't at the game. A professional players wife knows what comes with being the wife of a ball player. That convo has been had several times in the marriage.

Y'all talking about how she would feel hell how would I feel missing the most important game of my career. Nobody would want me sulking all offseason around the house

While her husband and the father of her kids is getting traded to another team bcuz the owner doesn't care about any of that. Again, every relationship is different. My wife would be stressin bcuz I ain't at the game. A professional players wife knows what comes with being the wife of a ball player. That convo has been had several times in the marriage.
I was joking with that post

But again personally I wanna be there bc I wanna be there, even if my lady telling me it's fine to play.

And these guys aren't living paycheck to paycheck. They get traded for way weaker reasons than this scenario.

Me: Hey bae, Fuck game 7 I gotta be there for you and little O.G. You could die having him.

Wife: Bitch nigga! I could die in a car accident on the way to the hospital. Go get that trophy bcuz if you get traded to Utah bcuz of this, me and little O.G. will not be coming with you.

I was joking with that post

But again personally I wanna be there bc I wanna be there, even if my lady telling me it's fine to play.

And these guys aren't living paycheck to paycheck. They get traded for way weaker reasons than this scenario.
You never know how an owner would react to losing a title. They are some emotional dickheads.

Real talk tho. It's a different story if it's the first baby. That's hard to miss. I have 5. 4 with my first wife and 1 with my current one. I earned game 7.

Me: Hey bae, Fuck game 7 I gotta be there for you and little O.G. You could die having him.

Wife: Bitch nigga! I could die in a car accident on the way to the hospital. Go get that trophy bcuz if you get traded to Utah bcuz of this, me and little O.G. will not be coming with you.
But y'all could lose WITH u playing and that's more reason to trade u.

Then u lost game 7 of the finals, missed your child's birth and still going to Utah....alone.

We all have different morals

What’s cool for some may not be cool for others

I understand playing and I understand not. It’s kinda scummy but I get it.

We all have different morals

What’s cool for some may not be cool for others

I understand playing and I understand not. It’s kinda scummy but I get it.
Even if she wants you to play?

As a kid I would think it was dope my dad won a championship the day I was bornm.. Makes for a helluva story

Back