Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Game 7 or birth of your child?

You leaving or playing?

• Leaving 🚶🏿‍♂️👨🏿‍🍼

• Playing 🏀 🏆

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I don’t got the type of SO that leaves the state I’m in. Talking about, she’s going some place that would be impossible for me to get to, cause she know what I do and what’s at stake and how this child gone eat, if I don’t have a S.O that takes that responsibility out of my hands. I’m suiting up for game 7.

Cause if she can’t sacrifice then, when can she, it won’t end well anyway

Some of you acting like if you're not there then she's going to be in there alone, loved ones will be in there with her until you get there

Some of you acting like if you're not there then she's going to be in there alone, loved ones will be in there with her until you get there
It’s a huge difference between loved ones and the one she’s in love with

I can apply that same stance to playing in that game.

“Acting like if you’re not there, the team can’t play. Players will be hooping until you’re there with them”

It’s a huge difference between loved ones and the one she’s in love with

I can apply that same stance to playing in that game.

“Acting like if you’re not there, the team can’t play. Players will be hooping until you’re there with them”
If the baby is born within a couple hrs might be able to suit up for the 4th

Now that would make the ultimate story line

When that kid get older you going to tell them about the time you almost won the championship but it didn't happen because of them

Tell the staff what's up.

"If y'all tell me anything before tip off I'm outta here, just letting u know *wink wink"

Then if they decide not to tell u, theyre the scumbags.

At least do it the right way

Back