Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

Bruh we have no history. You made an inaccurate opinion about military men and I responded then you responded. This is not about that.

The sexual harassment question is about you inviting posters to your dick. You're inappropriately soliciting dick. The sad part is that you're doing it through sexual assault awareness month. If you can't find fault in yourself then no further conversation is needed. Just lay off the sexual harassment during the month of April.

What are you talking about? Im completely lost now. Either way you said some slick shit and you gotta pic. Rest is gibberish

Is your mom?

Someone has low EQ, sheesh. I cannot continue this back and forth. Let me stoop to you level since you only understand sass and ignorance. Fuck you and everything you stand for. If there ever is a ABW meet up don't show up. I will beat the sis out of you for speaking on my dead mom. Check yourself and have a productive day young man.

Someone has low EQ, sheesh. I cannot continue this back and forth. Let me stoop to you level since you only understand sass and ignorance. Fuck you and everything you stand for. If there ever is a ABW meet up don't show up. I will beat the sis out of you for speaking on my dead mom. Check yourself and have a productive day young man.

kanye-taylor-swift-gif-11.gif

@Shotta I'm cool witchu and imma let you finish this nigga but...

Oh damn my bad i aint know your moms was dead i apologize for real.
If i had known i wouldnt of said it.

He act like i started the beef cuz i said something bout military niggas. Dont even remember when. If he that mad about a pic its gonna be gone in week

View attachment 124983

@Shotta I'm cool witchu and imma let you finish this nigga but...

lmao, thanks for the laugh. EQ is emotional intelligence. Do your googles and educate your kids on it. Understanding EQ can put things into perspective when dealing people that have child like behavior. People with high EQ tend to make more money too.

signs-of-low-emotional-intelligence-2795958_FINAL-5bd9d9fec9e77c0026409a53.png

Apology accepted, but it does not negate the fact that you took it there. Nothings changed on this end.

@Goldie you never answered the question about Ablackweb's stance on sexual harrassment.

Apology accepted, but it does not negate the fact that you took it there. Nothings changed on this end.

@Goldie you never answered the question about Ablackweb's stance on sexual harrassment.

lol i still don't know what's going on. What's the situation?

It's the case of ..."Private Problems"

Get it..cause hes in the military and the problem is involving unwanted interactions with private parts..

myT9ofB.png
Relax

@Shotta saying @Hellczar be rage flirting with him and it makes him uncomfortable

@Shotta if you want we can sit down and draw up an OOP for Czar and yaself.

Sounds like an episode of ABW Court.

Gentlemen the network here at work cannot support the fuckery on this site. It took this page 10 minutes to load up; it's too sporadic. The question was not just for me, but for the entire ABW. niggaz be inviting men to their dicks too much on here. We gotta draw the line somewhere and change the culture #MenToo. I'm just trying to create a posting environment where men can post without being sexual harrassed or have someone's sexual views or preference forced onto them via pic change or other creative means.

Back