Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Teo/Kambosos was a GREAT fight, so pleased for Kambosos, he reminds me of much better Katsidas... Also big up the judges for not fckn over Kambosos too... It was a close fight but the right man won...

Ive seen quite alot of Kambosos and rated him (especially his confidence and composure in this build up) and was very impressed when he came over here and beat Lee Selby who was really on a hype thing at the time but didnt think he would pull this win out the bag... I thought Teo would catch him mid-to-late rounds...

Teo's father helped contribute to this loss imo though, aside from the TERRIBLE corner advice the pre fight build up he created played right into Kambosos's hand, it made Teo come out anxious to get an early KO and reckless and set the pattern of the fight... Kambosos got into a great rhythm by the time Teo caught him in the 9th??? it was too late and the response from Kambosos after the KO was seriously impressive...

Teo's father said something like 'get out there and fck him up, stop fckn around, get rid of him now but take your time' wtf

:scust:

Also, how bad did Bob and Top Rank fck up and fck over their star fighter again??? They let this fight go to purse bids, LOST the purse bids and ended up sending their star man, their undisputed champion over to a rival network and he lost smh terrible...

Now DAZN can swoop in, after winning the purse bids and hosting a FOTY contender, take Kambosos and put him against their guy Haney lol

Also, how bad did Bob and Top Rank fck up and fck over their star fighter again??? They let this fight go to purse bids, LOST the purse bids and ended up sending their star man, their undisputed champion over to a rival network and he lost smh terrible...

Now DAZN can swoop in, after winning the purse bids and hosting a FOTY contender, take Kambosos and put him against their guy Haney lol
Man I really hope Haney gets a shot at Kambosos, that would be dope being as though nobody would fight him..

That frank mir showing was pathetic
VelvetyShallowGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Back