Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I see all the Mexicans calling shakur a bum and a boring fighter 😒😒😒 why every time a black champion win they start making all these crazy ass remarks and saying fight some Mexican fighter he would lose. I ain’t know boxing fans was this racist they don’t say shit negative about the YouTuber Ryan Garcia.

THEM NIGGAS SAID MIKEY WAS GONNA BEAT SPENCE TOO, AND THEN SPENCE WAS TRASH AND COULDNT STOP MIKEY AND HOW MIKEY SO GOOD BECAUSE HE WENT 12 WITH SPENCE.

They mad its more black champions then Mexicans go look at the statistics we the better fucking boxers stop the corny racist shit ruining the fun of the sport bruh i swear we the most hated race in the world.

I see all the Mexicans calling shakur a bum and a boring fighter 😒😒😒 why every time a black champion win they start making all these crazy ass remarks and saying fight some Mexican fighter he would lose. I ain’t know boxing fans was this racist they don’t say shit negative about the YouTuber Ryan Garcia.

THEM NIGGAS SAID MIKEY WAS GONNA BEAT SPENCE TOO, AND THEN SPENCE WAS TRASH AND COULDNT STOP MIKEY AND HOW MIKEY SO GOOD BECAUSE HE WENT 12 WITH SPENCE.

It ain't really racism. It's more tribalism. Niggas do the same thing. A lot of fandoms are built around racial, national, ethnic, or some other division. I never took it as them being against black fighters. They just are really behind their own fighters. Mexicans have always taken boxing very seriously.

Back