Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Roy bout to get trashed..i dont know how serious this shit is either way it aint going to look good for him..he gonna do some washed version of a leaping left hook paw with his jab, try to clown and shoe shine thats it

Are boxing fans really checking for this fight. I got fairweather fans like my aunty asking for links and I understand that crowd being interested, but real boxing fans are really checking for 2 grandpas fighting who aren't even allowed to knock each other out?

Anyway Dubois v Joyce is the fight that matters tonight. Whoever wins this got next in the line of UK heavyweights on the come up. Joyce is a robot and I got Dubois stopping him in 7.

Are boxing fans really checking for this fight. I got fairweather fans like my aunty asking for links and I understand that crowd being interested, but real boxing fans are really checking for 2 grandpas fighting who aren't even allowed to knock each other out?

Anyway Dubois v Joyce is the fight that matters tonight. Whoever wins this got next in the line of UK heavyweights on the come up. Joyce is a robot and I got Dubois stopping him in 7.

If anyone wanna out ABW money on Joyce, ill take that bet.

Dubois got em.

Question about this Tyson-Roy Jones fight.

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Is this gonna be a real fight...........or just some kind of half-hearted exhibition type thing?

I mean, I know it's a money grab.............but something just seems off about it.

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Back in the day this would've broken all types of pay-per-view records and everybody would be talking about it.

But now, because there doesn't really seem to be a whole lot of hype behind it.........I'm wondering what's really going on.

Thing is is Joyce consistently does what he does.. he a plodder he got two punches but hes going to consistently do that and not have to waste gas because he goes 55 no more no less

Back