Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Campbell is showing me a lot though. He won't win a decision even in his home country against the bigger name (i don't have him up anyway) but he's not backing down at all. The boy has heart and skills to match.

The rounds have been too close.

I figured this would be a closer fight that most peoole thought tho.

Campbell is doing a great job using his length to keep Loma from doing too much inside. And every time Loma does try to let his hands go Campbell's counters stop it before it really gets going.

The rounds have been too close.

I figured this would be a closer fight that most peoole thought tho.

Likewise. I almost put money on Campbell but I couldn't see Loma being put down for a 10 count and definitely wasn't going to lose a decision with Arum having say in the judges. Every close round will go to Loma.

Those championship rounds always separate the cream from the crop. If Campbell would've won the 11th and 12th it would've been interesting to see how it would play out.

The size was difficult for Loma to negotiate didnt see his typical angles but his power game separated him

those straight lefts the short inside counters were vicious..

Campell gave a pretty decent accounting of himself

Damn good fight! Campbell put on a very good performance but Loma is a bad man. He's got insane stamina and decided to pick up the pace even more in the last rounds and almost finished Campbell.

I disagree with the scorecards though. This was a very competitve fight.

Back