Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test

Why is Mike Tyson doing this fight? It’s not like he needs the money. I don’t want these little white kids thinking that this cracker can’t really hang or beat Mike Tyson. This fight doesn’t benefit Mike at all unless he about to come out there and kill him for real. Don’t nobody want to see this bullshit Mike too much of a legend for this.

I don't know I truly try to keep this shit about the sport as much as possible & don't post the circus shit
I refuse to give that cac my attention

More trash I refuse to post just happened last night soap opera shit 🤮🤢🤮

Why is Mike Tyson doing this fight? It’s not like he needs the money. I don’t want these little white kids thinking that this cracker can’t really hang or beat Mike Tyson. This fight doesn’t benefit Mike at all unless he about to come out there and kill him for real. Don’t nobody want to see this bullshit Mike too much of a legend for this.

People have been basically begging Mike to take this fight. I think Mike actually wants to fight more too. Dude's going to be 58 when the fight happens. If he's going to fight, something this is the only thing that makes sense. It will generate a lot of money and there really isn't any downside to it for Mike when you think about it. Paul beating an almost 60 y/o Tyson means nothing in terms of Tyson's legacy. However, Tyson beating Paul, a guy that's 30 years younger than him, actually does say a lot about Tyson especially since Paul has beaten quite a few dudes that people say he shouldn't have.

smh mike vs jake paul on netflix ??!!!

smh

Its gone suck to see paul ko mike tbh.

I get the nate robinson ko feels from this.

Oh well mike brought this onto himself.....iron mike better hold for 8 rds str8.

smh mike vs jake paul on netflix ??!!!

smh

Its gone suck to see paul ko mike tbh.

I get the nate robinson ko feels from this.

Oh well mike brought this onto himself.....iron mike better hold for 8 rds str8.

See this is what Mike gets out of it.

A lot of people actually think he will lose. It's a challenge. If he loses, fine. I tried and failed. If he wins, he conquers the odds. It seems like he wants that kind of challenge in his life. How else would he get it?

Wait Mike Tyson is fighting Jake Paul??? LOL maaaan if this isnt fixed and a mess around exhibition Tyson will kill Jake, even a 58yr year old Tyson against Jake Paul at his physical peak...

If Mike doesnt KO Jake its fixed, simple and plain...

Even a 78yr old Jack Dempsey KO'd to would be robbers on the street FFS...

Back