Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
My head said Bud would win but I was rooting for Spence... Bud is just levels above. Seen no real adjustments from Spence and team when shit wasn't working... I still support Spence...still a big fan of what hes accomplished.... He kept trying and didnt quit....but I honestly think he's done at the elite level.... maybe take a couple soft touches at 154

Up until the end Errol was convinced he could hurt Bud if he went first. And Bud ate him up with the timed counters all night.

Respect where respect due, Bud pieced my man up.... But I still ain't calling that easy work

I can't see Spence doing any better in a rematch, even at 154. And I'm not making any excuses, but I think Spence was high or drunk before the fight... he normally look relaxed but his eyes were barely open
I remember thinking he was blazed before several of his fights, if that’s how he trains and fights usually, then it was a non factor

Brady threw a TD into 3 defenders.... 40 yards.... That shit was easy

Steph curry dropped 7 3's in two minutes to win the game in the 4th quarter of the finals... That shit was easy

That's how y'all sound. That's all I'm saying

. Shit was great.... But it wasn't easy.

Back