Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I'm only saying the shit is impressive because it WASN'T easy... But y'all keep on glossing over a lifetime of training

Crawford a bad man Errol was trying to attack with a lot of body shots but it was not working and they want a rematch I don’t think it should happen, personally I would love to see Canelo vs Crawford in the future

Crawford a bad man Errol was trying to attack with a lot of body shots but it was not working and they want a rematch I don’t think it should happen, personally I would love to see Canelo vs Crawford in the future

Fuck is he supposed to do in a rematch? How does he even approach that strategy-wise? Dog, I'd laugh their asses out the meeting.

I'm only saying the shit is impressive because it WASN'T easy... But y'all keep on glossing over a lifetime of training

Du, no one's glossing over that. You're just taking the word choice deeper than it was intended. I get what you're trying to say. You think the word "easy" is disrespecting the craft because being a high level boxer is not easy. That's true and I think everyone understands that. You have to take people's statements in proper context though. No one was saying that Crawford's path to this moment was easy.

I respect where you coming from. I think you're just taking peoples' statements a little too literally here.

Man. You the homie. You being pedantic like a mother though.

Steph Curry can hit 3s easily. It took a lifetime of work to make it so. But due to that lifetime of work he can now easily shoot a 3 point shot.

Or to make it apples and apples. Did Mike Tyson never have an easy night in the ring??? Cause he certainly trained his ass off before he knocked them dudes heads off.

It's a hard thing to do but Bud did it and he did it in such a way that he was not challenged. Of course the level of difficulty makes it so that if he had not been up to the task it  could have went differently. But it didn't. He beat that boy left right and center and could do so again if they ran that shit back tomorrow.

We can agree to disagree. I wouldn't have used that particular world. I would just say that Crawford dominated Spence, which is absolutely true. That's all people are saying when the call it easy.
To me it's like watching the movie the raid for the first time...

Watching shit at all extreme high level like that.. m the last thing I can call it is easy... But yeah
.. agree to disagree.... I didn't see easy... I saw extreme workrate
.. shit I know I'm not capable of....

I can do easy..... That wasn't easy

Crawford humbled Spence a lot
Yeah, but Spence ready to move up anyway.

Bud comfortable at b147.

He can hang out there a good 5: years and bang with Haney,, Tank, Ryan, Teo, Shakur, or whoever else think they ready for the big leagues. No reason why Bud shouldn't just sit back like Thanos and let the fight come to him.... Starting with boots...

Spence been ready to move up.... No reason to chase a rematch...

Back