Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
He's feeling it, but he hasn't really been rocked. Teo was a KO threat at the lower weight. That doesn't seem to be the case against Taylor.
Taylor is the undisputed champ...he won't necessarily fold like guys at the smaller weight... but you can still feel power without a ko... it'll make you keep ya hands at home and that's what I'm seeing....along with the speed

Taylor is the undisputed champ...he won't necessarily fold like guys at the smaller weight... but you can still feel power without a ko... it'll make you keep ya hands at home and that's what I'm seeing....along with the speed

I agree with you, but being a champ doesn't mean you can't be KO'd. Teo has hit him with some shots that probably would have rocked cats at the lower weight. Taylor is getting schooled, but he hasn't looked like he's been in any danger.

That said, dude is undefeated, so maybe he's just tougher than I'm giving him credit for.

I be so peeved when motherfuckers come in talking that hot shit like they’re gonna punish somebody & end up going out like a sucka. Taylor getting spanked.

I agree with you, but being a champ doesn't mean you can't be KO'd. Teo has hit him with some shots that probably would have rocked cats at the lower weight. Taylor is getting schooled, but he hasn't looked like he's been in any danger.

That said, dude is undefeated, so maybe he's just tougher than I'm giving him credit for.
We saying the same thing, just in a different way. If anything, Taylor has always had a decent chin at least

Well done well done

Calm precise and powerful
Salute he kept it together that was probably bhis best performance as far as ring generalship control all that...

He like most do not jab enough leaving alot on the table with that

Last edited:
Back