Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
They gonna do the right thing. Dude gonna get fined, suspended, prolly disbanded. Of course African yo gonna get his money and the too 1srt round ko

I like this new crop of Africans...

Nigga from Ghana was hitting like a fucking middle weight!!

I like this new crop of Africans...

Nigga from Ghana was hitting like a fucking middle weight!!
i fucking fell asleep dammit just woke up just in time for this joint though... and yeah i hear you most of them niggas cant fight for shit.. When i saw him fight for the first time his last fight im like damn he is the goods boxer puncher goes to the body and everything

Beltran is gonna need to dig to the body.. step his acivity up and make it a grind.. Pedraza is sharp shooting ohim so far.. move those hands

Beltran is taking control the first two rounds looked like he was gonna get sniped all night i still want to see more body wok and activity over all but Pedraza moves unnecessarily and his punch output/effectiveness dipped..I see a way forward for both of them to win in this fight. they both have diametrically apposed strength and weakneses

To be honest Pedraza should have won this fight easy i think he will lose he has good qualities but he is fighting like a journey man.. he fightin like hes 36 way too much tying up and inactivity.. He could and should have just snipped him and outboxed..

meant to press send..

but of course when i said this he changed the game.. He could be a much better fighter... oh well he shark food now

The reason curtis harper stepped out the ring

efe ajaba might be the next big thing bruh.....

i know it's only 5 fights, but after a walk out and seeing this video, i'm ready to see him again!!!

Having trouble picking this Garcia-Porter fight

I’m thinking it’s going to resemble Garcia and Khan where Khan was just easily superior until getting caught. But I don’t think Danny can hurt Porter. The Broner knockdown bothers me for this fight but I think it was bullshit.

If yoi decide to roll with Danny, put the ABW on it.

Im picking Porter.

100k with 100k ko bonus?

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason curtis harper stepped out the ring

efe ajaba might be the next big thing bruh.....

i know it's only 5 fights, but after a walk out and seeing this video, i'm ready to see him again!!!

It's early I never over rate power punchers to early in their careers. I like what I see though. He's stiff right now but he has a lot that can be worked with and he going to be a problem as he improves.

ryan garcia coming up friday i think...

oscar got a little squad bruh

ryan garcia
jo jo diaz
lamont roach jr
antonio orozco
rey vargas

niga eating bruh

i was hoping ryan garcia fought on the GGG/Canelo undercard...

but he going this saturday on facebook....

i expect a quick stoppage....young dude too smooth and crisp

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-29_10-29-30.png
    upload_2018-8-29_10-29-30.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 18
I think ive seen him fight before cant remember but he loves his left hook and i love that he loves it.. shit is damn near indistinguishable from his jab as far as tempo

He posts a lot of his work outs on IG.

Dude loves speed exercises

Back