Welcome To aBlackWeb

Furniture is for women

Cosign a recliner chair and stool ... I'm personally more of a sparsely furnished apartment person

My missus shocked me though recently rearranging heavy furniture around my crib while I was sleeping or out ... I'm looking at her arms to check for muscles and shit

:cantsee:

Lmao my first crib at like 17-18 was an air bed and a TV on books. Shit was mad depressing but I was on my own haha.

Nothing wrong at all. I know (including myself) plenty of folks, women too that done ate out of paper plates and kept them shits. Red cups
Oh na...

How do you even clean off a paper plate to reuse it?
SeparateTallDoctorfish-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
As long as there's a bed I'm good. A real ass bed..not a pallet, futon, cot or damn air mattress.
Preferably a King size...nothing smaller than a Queen.

One of the other things I changed my mind about. I rocked the air mattress for a while, thinking I was being smart. But then I took a vacation, with the furniture money I wasn't spending, and had this plush room at a 4 or 5 star. I sunk into that hotel mattress, felt like that shit wrapped around my whole body. Now I gotta have it.

And a whole bed, with the frames and boards and sit. Not that mattress on the floor stuff.

To an extent. Men like furniture. A lot of men keep a "throne" in front of the TV, so you can't just say furniture is for women.

Men don't need nearly as much damn stuff as women in general, though. We seem happier to live minimalist lives.

Women be shoppin

Back