Welcome To aBlackWeb

Furniture is for women

Soul_Rattler

Screenshot_20181217-125630.jpg

I'm willing to bet that the only reason men have furniture is to make women comfortable. If it weren't for women (and children), we'd all just have studio apartments.

It's women who need to have a wide range of seating options. Chairs, couches, beds, futons, loveseat, yoga mats...

Lies. I threw a couch out with no replacement and was perfectly fine. Eventually got one cause my son was sick of sitting in a small chair to play his game.

lol my crib in Panama looked exactly like the pic in the OP.

At this point in my life I want some futuristic shit in my crib.

Reactions: 1/2
Lies. I threw a couch out with no replacement and was perfectly fine. Eventually got one cause my son was sick of sitting in a small chair to play his game.
I bet you sit on it more than he does.

It is more of an age thing. When I was younger say 18-26, I didn't care that much. I'm 32 now, having a nice setup matters.

It matters to the chick you're trying to smash

Just going off TS post and threads you'd think this nigga goes around yelling at women 24/7

Im use to entertaining ppl so I typically have a lot of seating options

Man,

All is missing is a nice as flea market painting/picture frame that yo mama got you to put up for having yo own shit, or that plant Lol

100 dollars say, there's about 6-8 paper plates in them cabinets Lol

My first apartment at 21-22 I didn't care

Nowadays idc if I was single and living alone celibate n never home I still want a full set up

Man,

All is missing is a nice as flea market painting/picture frame that yo mama got you to put up for having yo own shit, or that plant Lol

100 dollars say, there's about 6-8 paper plates in them cabinets Lo
l

I got regular plates but ain't shit wrong w/ some paper plates. Especially if you got folks over, I ain't washing all them gotdamn dishes.

my first apt i had set up regular.. then when i realized it was just me i moved my bed to the living room, and put it at the bottom of my couch. so i had a bed/couch

that shit was the truth...

Just going off TS post and threads you'd think this nigga goes around yelling at women 24/7

Im use to entertaining ppl so I typically have a lot of seating options
I thought I was complimenting women by crediting them for motivating us to live bigger.

Actually I don’t. I don’t sit in my living room. I live in my room.
In which room do you not live and how do you make the transition from living to not living?

I thought I was complimenting women by crediting them for motivating us to live bigger.

In which room do you not live and how do you make the transition from living to not living?
I see you have nothing more to offer to this conversation. I’ve proved your theory wrong.

Let’s not deflect. Have a nice thread.

Back