Welcome To aBlackWeb

Furniture is for women

I see you have nothing more to offer to this conversation. I’ve proved your theory wrong.

Let’s not deflect. Have a nice thread.
No you haven't.

You just came in and "not all women"d me like I was make a universally absolute assertion.

True. When I had got my spot in SC, all I had was a Bigass TV, Walmart cheap TV stand, futon from Walmart, a folding table and 2 chairs, blowup mattress. That's all I needed, broad I was talking to tried to buy me.a sectional, I ain't want that shit.

I had one reclining loveseat in my first spot I "shared" lol

basically like a wide ass chair with two sides, directly in front of the tv

bed in the bedroom and that was it....dont think I had one thing on the wall

lol my crib in Panama looked exactly like the pic in the OP.

At this point in my life I want some futuristic shit in my crib.
So....this nigga can say "my crib in Panama" and not get hate?

But I say it and it's stunting?
Always two sides

But to answer the question...a nigga creates a love den.
Couches, TV's, coffee tables, beds that have zero gravity mode.....all that only to sex em crazy and say it's not working.

Why go after ass when it can be given to your with images of comfort.

[/QUOTE]
I bet you sit on it more than he does.

It matters to the chick you're trying to smash

Naw, it is about building a place you like to go to after a hard or stressful day. Having the right furniture and set up, can ease your mind. I love my L shape couch with my tv at the perfect angle. Plus, I have people over from time to time and I like for my guest to be comfortable. I hate going to people's homes and feel uncomfortable

31 years old and just bought a new couch, bomb entertainment system and 65” TV

House looking good >>>>>> whatever that shit OP talking.

I lived like that myself and didn't have any issues. Raised a few eyebrows, but fuck it. At first I had the idea of just starting small and building my collection up, but stacking up to buy furniture ironically made me realize I don't need it. As a person that doesn't like spending unnecessary money, it didn't take much to convince myself.

Now what happened is that I accumulated other shit as time went on with all the money I didn't spend on furniture. So furniture for organization eventually became a priority. And since I don't like guest crammed up in the bedroom like some teenager, establishing the living room is also needed.

I can definitely see a single person with less habits, and less of a social life, being comfortable with just the bare necessities.

I got regular plates but ain't shit wrong w/ some paper plates. Especially if you got folks over, I ain't washing all them gotdamn dishes.

Not even paper plates, there was a point I'd just eat out the pots most the time. Don't nobody come to my shit to eat.

Last edited:
As long as there's a bed I'm good. A real ass bed..not a pallet, futon, cot or damn air mattress.
Preferably a King size...nothing smaller than a Queen.

Niggas living in storage units talmbout "I gotta buy a couch and a desk for the bitches"

Nah nigga, do it for yourself.

Back