Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh, I prolly watched that shit 100+ times back in the 80s. Went to the movies to see it and me and my sister watched it every time the shit came on HBO.

That has to be one of my most watched movies. I've been hoping for an updated take on it for years now.

Off topic my daughter just asked me since there’s a New Jersey. What happened to Old Jersey. She’s 14.....

Damn did I fail her?
The original settlers who “discovered” New Jersey; their origins are actually Jersey so that would technically be “old” jersey.

The original settlers who “discovered” New Jersey; their origins are actually Jersey so that would technically be “old” jersey.
Just the way she asked me and this was after asking me where in the United States is San Francisco. Like not paying attention in geography at all

Just the way she asked me and this was after asking me where in the United States is San Francisco. Like not paying attention in geography at all
Maybe she was testing you :ghost:What crazy is these kids know this and we forgot ALL that state capital shit as it became useless info.

Yoooo lol.

My son was like 6. Its like 11:30 at night. He been sleep since like 9.

So me and my wife get to work.

The next morning im up getting ready for work and my son walks past me to go to the bathroom. I say good morning. He says it back then asks was i dribbling his basketball last night. I look confused and repeat the question. He says yeah because you told me i couldnt so i was wondering if you were.

Then it hit me lmao
I now get the meme lmaooo

Back