as of last year the top 5 creatures that cause human deaths were:

1. Mosquitoes
2. Humans
3. Snakes
4. Dogs
5. Freshwater Snails.

Oh shit

I see dogs dropped this year

Mosquitoes, Dogs, and Freshwater snails deaths are from something that they contracted that kills ppl.

Mosquitoes have all time of shit

Dogs in other countries are rampant with rabies

Freshwater Snails get affected by some parasite and end up in ppl and when ppl take a shit it recycled and end up in the snails all over again. They actually suffer when they get it to. I can remember the name of the shit

What in the entire fuck is this shit and why am I not aware?

"The freshwater snail carries parasitic worms that infect people with a disease called schistosomiasis that can cause intense abdominal pain and blood in the stool or urine, depending on the area that's affected.

Millions of people contract the infection, and the WHO estimates that anywhere between 20,000 and 200,000 deaths can be attributed to schistosomiasis.
"

You're having the same reaction to it that I did.

"The freshwater snail carries parasitic worms that infect people with a disease called schistosomiasis that can cause intense abdominal pain and blood in the stool or urine, depending on the area that's affected.

Millions of people contract the infection, and the WHO estimates that anywhere between 20,000 and 200,000 deaths can be attributed to schistosomiasis.
"

You're having the same reaction to it that I did.
This why I don't fuck with beaches......

But holy fuck!!!

This shit should be a fucking news story every got damn summer

This why I don't fuck with beaches......

But holy fuck!!!

This shit should be a fucking news story every got damn summer

Lmao.

Freshwater and ocean water are totally different.

But the snails end up catching the parasite and then pass it to us. And when we shit the eggs go right back in the water and right back to the snails

Fucked up cycle

My 20 year old hit me with the word "adulting" once while complaining about some shit related to having to pay her cellphone bill as an adult.

After I got done laughing in her face for probably 5 minutes I explained to her that a lot of kids in my generation had whole fuckin car notes and insurance to pay in high school, jobs working 30+ hours a week (illegally, but nobody cared), that at 20 years old I was working 40-50 hours a week and taking between 9 and 12 credits per semester AND doing shows djing on the weekends AND sitting in the studio recording tracks during the week. I told her that there were people in my crew that at 20 had full time jobs, going to school, paying for an apartment, utilities, car note, insurance, pager bill, credit card bills, and other shit and that she needed to go somewhere with all that foo-foo whining about her cellphone bill.

Back