Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh, I swear I don't understand vegetarians and vegans. Ya'll don't eat meat, cool. Why do ya'll spend so much time trying to make non-meat versions of meat dishes. Fuck is wrong with ya'll. Cauliflower don't have wings. All you did was take a healthy vegetable and make that shit unhealthy by frying it and putting sauce on it. That's like chicks claiming they are lesbians, but then getting with other women that look like men, talk like men, act like men, and have sex with fake di..........you know what, fuck it, people are stupid.

Bruh, I swear I don't understand vegetarians and vegans. Ya'll don't eat meat, cool. Why do ya'll spend so much time trying to make non-meat versions of meat dishes. Fuck is wrong with ya'll. Cauliflower don't have wings. All you did was take a healthy vegetable and make that shit unhealthy by frying it and putting sauce on it. That's like chicks claiming they are lesbians, but then getting with other women that look like men, talk like men, act like men, and have sex with fake di..........you know what, fuck it, people are stupid.

been saying this shit for years.

Back