Welcome To aBlackWeb

I work in Farmers Branch and them bitches be swarming. Making a nigga nervous

They be out here fishing. I got a ticket for a “rolling stop at a red light” and a “wide turn.” From dude’s demeanor I could tell he was annoyed he couldn’t get me on some bigger shit like a warrant, DUI, etc.

They be out here fishing. I got a ticket for a “rolling stop at a red light” and a “wide turn.” From dude’s demeanor I could tell he was annoyed he couldn’t get me on some bigger shit like a warrant, DUI, etc.

What the fuck is a wide turn?

What the fuck is a wide turn?

Technically you supposed to turn into the far right lane when you turn right. If no one is in either lane I sometimes will turn out into the middle of the two lanes before fully merging to the right. You only get popped for that if the cop is an asshole looking for any reason.

Technically you supposed to turn into the far right lane when you turn right. If no one is in either lane I sometimes will turn out into the middle of the two lanes before fully merging to the right. You only get popped for that if the cop is an asshole looking for any reason.
That ain't illegal where I'm at... at least that's what they told me at traffic school years ago...

Back