Welcome To aBlackWeb

I couldn’t tell you one Bow Wow song

Yall tripping. He album sales and concert success said very different. Shit he just was on tour. Negros love to hate on him. Maybe he was more for the females 🤔. But I still got his shit on my playlist. I can recite alot of his songs to this day.

FJ0akkRXMAIupfV

Yall tripping. He album sales and concert success said very different. Shit he just was on tour. Negros love to hate on him. Maybe he was more for the females 🤔. But I still got his shit on my playlist. I can recite alot of his songs to this day.

I don't bump his shit currently but I went through your thread this morning and it was crazy how much of the lyrics came back to me. That shit was a vibe.

I'm always flabbergasted when I come on this site and see that so many niggas liked Bow Wow. I thought his music was exclusively enjoyed by teeny bopper girls. I've never known any dudes in real life that bumped Bow Wow.

As if imma let a nigga that spends his days arguing with niggas for fun and uses the word flabbergasted set the barometer for anything I should have enjoyed as a teen. Foh Stanley.

EverlastingInsidiousBetafish-max-1mb.gif

Back