Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't bump his shit currently but I went through your thread this morning and it was crazy how much of the lyrics came back to me. That shit was a vibe.

Lyrics came back to you?

I went through the thread and nothing popped in my head because I legit didn’t know anybody that listened to his music. But I respect what he did.

I seen him everywhere and never listened to his music.

Lyrics came back to you?

I went through the thread and nothing popped in my head because I legit didn’t know anybody that listened to his music. But I respect what he did.

I seen him everywhere and never listened to his music.

I dunno I clicked play and suddenly the lyrics came back 🤷🏿‍♂️

I was spitting. 🤣

I'm glad I was grown back then. Imagine listening to this sassy ass dude like "yeah, dis fiyah!" being an actual adult.

Q4ll.gif

I'm glad I was grown back then. Imagine listening to this sassy ass dude like "yeah, dis fiyah!" being an actual adult.

Q4ll.gif
Dios, I'm definitely not defending shad but pimp c been said there's a bunch of undercovers in rap/music industry. I'm sure we've all listened to some fruit not knowing he was doing worse shit than bow wow

Dios, I'm definitely not defending shad but pimp c been said there's a bunch of undercovers in rap/music industry. I'm sure we've all listened to some fruit not knowing he was doing worse shit than bow wow

Doin' it and nobody knows is one thing, doin' it and swangin' ya arms all zesty like a broad on camera is a whole other thing.

There was a whole article in The Source back around the early-mid 90's where they went into the "gay side of hip hop" and IIRC it was mentioned that there wasn't just one gay rapper (in those days), but several and whomever it was they were interviewing said folks would be surprised as shit at who the booty bandits were.

Back