Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funkmaster Flex goes off on Jay-Z

yall shouldnt do this.

everyone dont have money to have paid off homes and they still need to pay the mortgage just like they have to pay rent...

now everyone is different but i am almost sure he would not charge them rent if he can hold off on the mortgage.
tenor.gif

The thing about this is the same people remindin' everybody that Jay isn't special are the same people demandin' he save the world.

I don't get it.

I tried listenin' to this vid but the first part is just Flex sayin' everyone is afraid to say what he's about to say. I can't take anyone's opinion seriously if that's how they preface it.

Where are all the "where is Nas" videos. Eminem had made millions off black music, where he? Let's talk about everyone or no one

Lotta celebs should be out here who should be. I could care less what lil Wayne got to say...Nas however. I'm tuned it for that. I want people that can actually make sense to speak.
Far as Em. He made a album where he talked about police brutality n racism. Album wasnt good, so we kinda killed em for it. Especially jor budden. Still, say something homie

Should’ve never clicked “show ignored content” and read this moist nigga @Hellczar post, the guy who admittedly put sneakers on layaway, but I digress. I simply asked what homie was doing since he had this in depth analysis of what Jay wasn’t doing. He automatically took offense to it. The point I’m making is, if you want to be an activist, aight cool, get off the internet and be an activist.

I get what u saying about "get off the internet and be an activist". But as a consumer, who spends his money on albums. Where rappers are talking that activist talk. I think, we as consumers have the right to call them out and hold them accountable, when they dont do it in real life and shit is happening in the real world. Just like we call them out for not being "gangsta" outside the booth. At the same time, I'm not looking for just ANYONE to talk. Some people can do more damage to the movement than good. See lil Wayne and blue face. I would never want Kodak black speaking on race relations in America.

So u got millions in the bank?

Hell nah... i purchased some brownstones through a military program taking out some loans. I own 3 brownstones but only took out a loan for two. The 2 brownstones I took out a loan for didnt even cost 500k. This is around the early 2000s when the brownstones weren't going 1.5 as they are now.

You charged blacks rent during a pandemic?

They are paying me back out of principle. Enough for me to pay off my loan which isn't much. Helped some families and friends that sold their home but wanted to stay in NYC

My family and friends that I helped, we all work for Con Edison which is essential. I've been working for Con Edison on and off for 15 plus years.

Right now I'm injured collecting workers comp. I dislocated my shoulder and broke my forearm at work around the beginning of the year. I'm scheduled to be back in late August or September.

Last edited:
Hell nah... i purchased some brownstones through a military program taking out some loans. I own 3 brownstones but only took out a loan for two. The 2 brownstones I took out a loan for didnt even cost 500k. This is around the early 2000s when the brownstones weren't going 1.5 as they are now.

They are paying me back out of principle. Enough for me to pay off my loan which isn't much. Helped some families and friends that sold their home but wanted to stay in NYC

My family and friends that I helped, we all work for Con Edison which is essential. I've been working for Con Edison on and off for 15 plus years.

Right now I'm injured collecting workers comp. I dislocated my shoulder and broke my forearm at work around the beginning of the year. I'm scheduled to be back in late August or September
leave that gang shit to them youngins bruh.
old niggas dont heal the same or as fast

Right now I'm injured collecting workers comp. I dislocated my shoulder and broke my forearm at work around the beginning of the year. I'm scheduled to be back in late August or September
You doin the damn thing

You doin the damn thing
I'm out here tho. I don't post pictures of me in these protest because many are doing it just to post in social media on dome vanity clout shit.

About a week ago I posted some pics because @DOS_patos @ed me about whats going on in the Stuy with the cops mobilizing if something popped off. My cousin and homey is in that picture and the cops had Fulton Street and Schenectady blocked off.

Chillin in the park God

2d88d9fe127e0405af84948faa8eb5f4f7b4684b.jpg

40d3727f5effe8a7dc00f7d2b2657ae7a596ab9d.jpg

28ce25d40db1fdc2ed30f7fffd4f362914ace75c.jpg

88th Precinct is in Fort Greene. The protesters were over there and Barclays last night.

The Cops are posted up at Boys & Girls High School as shown in the 3rd pic above.

Deceptz?
Ain't nothing going on with them
They old man
They do have cookouts every now and then showing their colors and throwin up they signs.
I stay in contact with one of the Triggacons and the leader of the Deceptinettes whose a social worker.

Everything seem cool in the Stuy & Crown Heights

People are aware and talking about what happened tho

I get what u saying about "get off the internet and be an activist". But as a consumer, who spends his money on albums. Where rappers are talking that activist talk. I think, we as consumers have the right to call them out and hold them accountable, when they dont do it in real life and shit is happening in the real world. Just like we call them out for not being "gangsta" outside the booth. At the same time, I'm not looking for just ANYONE to talk. Some people can do more damage to the movement than good. See lil Wayne and blue face. I would never want Kodak black speaking on race relations in America.
Or

Oooooor

We need to not look at our celebrities as leaders and as just entertainers.

And can you and everyone do me a favor.
We need to change from being consumers to owners.
Largest consumers sound crazy is we are not close to top owners.

I'm not saying you per se.

leave that gang shit to them youngins bruh.
old niggas dont heal the same or as fast
Lol, never been in a gang but affiliated with those that do. This my first and worst time being injured. I gotta be more careful and inspect my equipment before I use it

Lol, never been in a gang but affiliated with those that do. This my first and worst time being injured. I gotta be more careful and inspect my equipment before I use it
Just jokes playa.
What you fall off a fork lift?

The thing about this is the same people remindin' everybody that Jay isn't special are the same people demandin' he save the world.

I don't get it.

I tried listenin' to this vid but the first part is just Flex sayin' everyone is afraid to say what he's about to say. I can't take anyone's opinion seriously if that's how they preface it.

Where are all the "where is Nas" videos. Eminem had made millions off black music, where he? Let's talk about everyone or no one
You should've finished watching the video because Flex gave jigga props. He was just pointing out what jigga did to Kaep. But I don't think you want to talk about Kaep because you said there's a whole NFL thread about it.

If you go on Twitter and type Kaepernick and Jay Z in the search function you would see that the topic is heating up again. Many are bringing up the past kneeling stuff which was taking out of context.

Don't make this to a jay z vs nas situation.
None of us fan/ stans should look up to celebrities. They don't really give a fuck about us. So let's stop idolizing.

Whats that quote Malcolm x said about entertainers?

Last edited:
Should’ve never clicked “show ignored content” and read this moist nigga @Hellczar post, the guy who admittedly put sneakers on layaway, but I digress. I simply asked what homie was doing since he had this in depth analysis of what Jay wasn’t doing. He automatically took offense to it. The point I’m making is, if you want to be an activist, aight cool, get off the internet and be an activist.

I really have no idea wtf you’re talking about. If you want to swallow my dick just ask sis

Back