Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funkmaster Flex goes off on Jay-Z

Flex is right only people that will defend jay over this are his stans

Even the NFL put out a statement saying they were wrong.

Even if hay is donating money behind scenes he needs to stay something publicly

So dude calling up the mayor or who ever it was wasn't enough ?? And what else can he or should he say that hasn't been said ?

The thing about this is the same people remindin' everybody that Jay isn't special are the same people demandin' he save the world.

I don't get it.

I tried listenin' to this vid but the first part is just Flex sayin' everyone is afraid to say what he's about to say. I can't take anyone's opinion seriously if that's how they preface it.

Where are all the "where is Nas" videos. Eminem had made millions off black music, where he? Let's talk about everyone or no one

Last edited:

Flex just a bitter bitch cuz Jay stopped fuckn wit him years ago and if it wasn't for his freestyle joints he'd be a fuckn after thought already.

i dont agree here..

because if someone says them donate money then they stuntin an should move in silence...
then if he doesnt then he should speak up otherwise people assume hes doing nothing.

i think we need to pick a side.

Should’ve never clicked “show ignored content” and read this moist nigga @Hellczar post, the guy who admittedly put sneakers on layaway, but I digress. I simply asked what homie was doing since he had this in depth analysis of what Jay wasn’t doing. He automatically took offense to it. The point I’m making is, if you want to be an activist, aight cool, get off the internet and be an activist.
I knew I wasn't the only one who had "Human dildo" on ignore.

When do the batteries run out on that motherfucker?

You charged blacks rent during a pandemic?
yall shouldnt do this.

everyone dont have money to have paid off homes and they still need to pay the mortgage just like they have to pay rent...

now everyone is different but i am almost sure he would not charge them rent if he can hold off on the mortgage.

Back