Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friendzoned

If a chick calls u "frand" "friend" or any other variation it's a wrap.

If you out here callin chicks "frand" "friend" or any other variation....

giphy.gif

KYS

One of the most etherest friend zoning I've ever seen I think was on here.

I forgot which male poster it was...but when they got called "Unc" for the 1st time...any hopes of them shootin their shot at that female poster went down in the ABW toilet

Pretty sure this was @Blactivity and @Allergens
I told her to call me uncle, in all honesty. I had an affinity for Blacktivity. In all honesty, at the time I was married and it had to be from my end, more playful banter than actually shot shooting.

The last thing I wanted to do is mess with someone's heart, seriously..and make them feel a way about me if nothing would happen. That's saying that...for one, not that blac would have accepted my advances or even that she was in anyway interested in me. That was just my God's honest heartful way of viewing things.

When her and Maywood popped off, I like blac, I fuck with maywood, I fuck with BlacWood (super pause)

Aye man..
mike.gif
Respect to everyone

Have you ever made it out the friendzone?

Have you ever dated someone you put in the friendzone?

What are the things that make you friendzone somebody?
The friend zone is a holding pattern.
The only niggS who don't make it out are too aggressive or put all the eggs in one basket or are not listening.

I smashed damn near every chick that tried it.
A few didn't understand the game and got away.

I told her to call me uncle, in all honesty. I had an affinity for Blacktivity. In all honesty, at the time I was married and it had to be from my end, more playful banter than actually shot shooting.

The last thing I wanted to do is mess with someone's heart, seriously..and make them feel a way about me if nothing would happen. That's saying that...for one, not that blac would have accepted my advances or even that she was in anyway interested in me. That was just my God's honest heartful way of viewing things.

When her and Maywood popped off, I like blac, I fuck with maywood, I fuck with BlacWood (super pause)

Aye man..
View attachment 70762
Respect to everyone
Migga..... barneymartin3.png

Aye man..
View attachment 70762
Respect to everyone

:niggaa:

Im the only one caught that!?

My migga hurting and yall laughing

Back