Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friendzoned

Uh, Yea... I've been friend zoned quite a few times.

The worst had to be college. That shit was bad Bruh. We actually got into a beef over that shit.

I pressed the issue cuz I ain't like the friend zone. She thought shit was a game, so I flat out cut her off.

The bad part was that it was treated like a real break up amongst our friends.

We eventually reconciled, but I dropped out of school shortly after.

Even though we were just friends, that shit still feel like we went together

But to be fair I didnt realize that I had the shot to begin with...

Homegirl was in a relationship and I was being respectful...but in actuality she was looking for me to get at her so she could leave the lame nigga she was with.

Yes, I've made it out of the friend zone successfully before. Beat for a few months and dashed tho.

Yea I've been friend zoned. Last time it happened I smashed her best friend the exact same day tho so alls well that ends well I guess.

And ive def put women in the friends zone. No regrets

Oh I made it out of one before. And it 100% ruined the friendship.

Shit was just awkward. The tension made it difficult to just go back to being homies. And I don't know about her,, but I wasn't looking for a relationship. And that might have been an issue too...

Cuz, in the movies when two friends finally give in, they fall in love and live happily ever after. We just fucked a few times.. and never talked about it... Mostly cuz I didn't find it an interesting topic

Jesus I sound like a jerk

Homegirl was in a relationship and I was being respectful...but in actuality she was looking for me to get at her so she could leave the lame nigga she was with.

Mf's dumb af when they do that, the relationship would've had a weak foundation. She should've just left her nigga if she was interested.

that's not friendzoning. friendzoning is a bitch only seeing u as a friend when u want more.

Yes, I've been friend zoned once, it didn't last long, we ended up getting together, that didn't last very long either, but we were on and off for a while.

I've put a lot of guys in the friend zone, I tried dating one and it didn't last-we were cool, but it didn't feel right when he tried to flirt so i told him we should be friends again, he was just like "ok'' kind of quiet, I didn't hear from him for a long time. I felt really bad.

And when I feel like we're just good as friends, there's nothing really there. Like I can't feel no connection whatsoever, then he's going to the friend zone.

Ok so for the folks who got friendzoned...how long did it take b4 you realized you got friendzoned?

Was it automatic? Or did it take a while for you to catch on?

Last edited:
I got friendzoned by bad broad.......A nigga feelings was a little hurt. I'm thinking to myself how she gonna friendzone me?

"Bitch I'm me, not a regular nigga on the street but me"

^^^^^ my thought process

She'll hit me up at least 3x a week on some hey how are shit. FOH KYS.........Still will smash tho

What are the things that make you friendzone somebody?

1. I don't recall being friendzoned or i never bothered to notice i guess but tbh I don't really date.

2. I have never dated someone i put in the friendzone, once yu in the friendzone yu there to stay especially @ex's once that feeling is gone datz a wrap...

3. Ex's usually go there after a few months of space from them, and for the rest as for me I know myself if I'm just kinda feeling yu I shouldn't even bother because after about 2 months I'm gonna start feeling trapped and feeling like skippin out... Don't Judge Me... Lol

Last edited:
I try not to put to much energy in being "friendzoned". If it happens, it happens. <>

But for me, I try and understand why do I have you in my life. IF you are not an asset to me, weighing out the cons and pros of me wanting to remain in the 'zone', and if I don't find value in being in the 'zone' I'll just delete the number/fall back and accept your decision and move on.

I've friend zoned a few women but off the strength of not wanting to lose them from being out of my life. Those who were 'zoned' actually added value to my life or had the potential to add value so I kept them around and we remain good friends.

What are the things that make you friendzone somebody?
1. I don't recall being friendzoned or i never bothered to notice i guess but tbh I don't even date lol
2. I have never dated someone i put in the friendzone, once yu in the friendzone yu there to stay especially @ex's once that feeling is gone datz a wrap...
3. Ex's usually go there after a few months after I stop hating them lol, and for the rest as for me I know myself if I'm just kinda feeling yu I shouldn't even bother because after about 2 months I'm gonna start feeling trapped and feeling like skippin out... Don't Judge Me... Lol
hoe, most of us have a black background. now you got a black font too? Gtfoh

you mighty fine but gtfoh regardless

Back