Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friendzoned

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Have you ever made it out the friendzone?

Have you ever dated someone you put in the friendzone?

What are the things that make you friendzone somebody?

Ima skip the first question for now.

I have talked to someone Ive put in a friendzone, but I usually don't.

I friendzone guys bc either I don't feel a connection or attraction or Im just afraid if we don't work out, it'll ruin the friendship. But ehhhh, shit happens and sometimes you step out of bounds.

Ima skip the first question for now.

I have talked to someone Ive put in a friendzone, but I usually don't.

I friendzone guys bc either I don't feel a connection or attraction or Im just afraid if we don't work out, it'll ruin the friendship. But ehhhh, shit happens and sometimes you step out of bounds.

That's when you need to add sum drank to the equation... blame it on tha alcohol and act like it ain't happen

Never been friendzoned, nor put anyone in the friendzone.

Couldn't even tell you how I would go about doing that.

I'm in the friendzone with a girl I use to talk to/fuck. She wanted a relationship, I didn't, but we still remained cool....

Given the chance I'don't ruin all that to fuck lol <<>>

Things that get a guy friend zoned:
-when you don't stimulate me mentally but you're still cool enough to kick it with
and once I "friend zone" a nigga ....he stays there
dgkdD.gif

Am i the only one who thinks that Steve Harvey pic looks like someone's bald headed auntie who hasn't put her church wig on yet? Lol

Fuck yeah ive been put in the friendzone. Ended up befriending this chick in 9th grade and we had crazy chemistry. Stayed friends all 4 years of highschool and hung out all the time, we were always in a relationship with other people though but we still hung out all the time and our S/o's would hate that shit. After highschool her and I continued to hang out and finally hooked up with eachother. We werent "together" very long though, like 4 months maybe before we went our separate ways. We did some explicit things though in those 4 months though. All that pent up sexual tension. Did not pull out. Got her pregnant i think, but she had a miscarriage really early into it. Had me scared as a motherfucker though. We're still decent friends to this day, dont hang out ever though but we talk from time to time.

Fuck yeah ive been put in the friendzone. Ended up befriending this chick in 9th grade and we had crazy chemistry. Stayed friends all 4 years of highschool and hung out all the time, we were always in a relationship with other people though but we still hung out all the time and our S/o's would hate that shit. After highschool her and I continued to hang out and finally hooked up with eachother. We werent "together" very long though, like 4 months maybe before we went our separate ways. We did some explicit things though in those 4 months though. All that pent up sexual tension. Did not pull out. Got her pregnant i think, but she had a miscarriage really early into it. Had me scared as a motherfucker though. We're still decent friends to this day, dont hang out ever though but we talk from time to time.
Yeah, getting a friend pregnant will do that

Back