Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Ehh I dont think this should happen tho lol
Not saying it couldnt cause I think we're low key gettin closer to this cash-in

If Drew beat Rollins at mania (Which he probably will) then Priest definitely failing his cash in.

I could see him challenging Drew straight up for the strap and just losing.

the program being set up is Drew vs Punk for the title it seems

Putting Iyo and Bayley in the main event spot would be doing them a disservice. No way they could follow all of the stuff that would precede them.

Bayley won the Rumble and hasn't had her moment tho 🤷🏿‍♂️ like somebody said earlier they shouldn't say that shit if they have no plans of both Rumble winners main eventing cus people are gonna always bring it up. It wouldn't hurt to give them the night 1 main event. That tag match could honestly open night 1

Either that or the world title match on night 2 opens the show. That way its out the way. If the plan is for Cody to win it'll set the mood for the rest of the card and ppl will be happy. Then u follow it up w/ a big win for Bayley in the end.

I just don't see them getting both main events but idk.

- The blackouts and muting was done during The Rock and Roman Reigns segments were due to "Die Rocky Die" signs and chants. There was also a "Rock shops at BALCO" sign taken away. BALCO was a business involved in a sports steroid scandal in the 2000s

- The Rock's segment with Roman Reigns went over by over ten minutes. Naomi's entrance and some other things were cut from the broadcast as a result.

- Tiffany Stratton and Naomi were supposed to get a combined two segments, and ended up going nine minutes including commercials from entrances to the finish.

- Tiffany Stratton's reactions have surprised many within WWE. However, we're told they're anticipating them more going into shows now.

- Bron Breakker vs. Xyon Quinn was 8.23 seconds bell-to-bell. It was Quinn's first appearance since a May battle royal. He's a "free agent" as far as rosters go.

- There were no WWE Speed tapings ahead of Smackdown.

Producers

- Bloodline promo: Jason Jordan

- The Rock promo: Jason Jordan

- Naomi vs. Tiffany Stratton: TJ Wilson

- Bron Breakker vs. Xyon Quinn: Shane Helms

- Carlito vs. Santos Escobar: Jason Jordan

- Randy Orton vs. Austin Theory: Abyss

Dark Matches:

- Cedric Alexander & Ashante Thee Adonis vs. Pretty Deadly: Shane Helms

- Miz vs. Damian Priest: Jason Jordan

- Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre: Jason Jordan

now you want me to answer the question that I asked you lol
You asked for names and I gave them to you. Now you said that is part of the old wwe. The new wwe is fairly new but they are also not perfect. Not sure why it is a problem for me to have my scepticism . I dont want her to fail.

You asked for names and I gave them to you. Now you said that is part of the old wwe. The new wwe is fairly new but they are also not perfect. Not sure why it is a problem for me to have my scepticism . I dont want her to fail.

But we have seen many times where they do this big promo for new hires and end up doing nothing with them

I asked you who have they done this with and you mentioned call ups from a previous regime
meaning aside from Jade who they have not started her actual creative; who has been a new hire in this new administration that they went all out for and done nothing with? idk whats with this talk about new wwe being perfect or not
There isnt an answer so just wait and watch like everybody else

But then if that doesn't happen...folks gonna be mad b/c their own assumptions didn't become reality. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I don’t go on twitter for wrestling takes anymore. I’m only on there for breaking news mostly. People: stop overthinking shit and try to enjoy what’s happening like you said

Bayley and Iyo aint Bianca and Sasha tier to need a main event Mania match. Their story has just been B level material, its 100% fine for it to be on the lower-mid card.

The one thing going for Bayley and Iyo is that this storyline has been a major ratings draw but its not WM main even worthy when you put it up against the tag match, Rhea / Becky.....

But then if that doesn't happen...folks gonna be mad b/c their own assumptions didn't become reality. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

This is just people going through their thoughts. It’s what public forums are for. We are all enjoying the ride and at the same time sharing our POV. It’s fair to say this is mostly unpredictable. Anything can happen and that’s the excitement being seen here…we are continuously in a state of “guess what happens next”. Can’t get more “enjoy the ride” than that.

I would be pissed if I was on this Mania card, you already knew they was going to be overshadowed on night two because of Roman/Cody now the night one card being overshadowed by those same guys plus rock and seth

Back