Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

OR...

Preist cashes in for a triple threat while Seth is down and wins the title. Just like Seth did to Roman & Brock WM
Could do. Me personally I'm not even remotely interested in a Priest world title reign atm, especically with how consistent Drew has been.

No main event for any of the ladies or the WHC.

Crazy. I get there’s co-main events now but kinda feel bad for those robbed of the actual main event of the night.

I dunno man. The look on Romans face when Rock said he was the greatest WWE Champion of all time sold it for me. I don’t think Romans falling for this like we think.

..and what the fuck did he say to Grayson Waller?

You might be right. Rewatched it… Roman ain’t feeling that Rock called all those shots and saying what he said. It’s a power struggle now.

We are focused on Rock and all these subliminals but Roman is straight up showing it.

Sheesh, it could go any which way. We don’t know shit about what could happen at Mania.

Crazy. I get there’s co-main events now but kinda feel bad for those robbed of the actual main event of the night.

I think the tag match should open night 1 IMO. Let Rhea & Becky main event.

like who else
I remember Bo Dallas, ec3 they did a lot of promo for before they put them in the ring on the main roster. They may not have been as popular as jade but anytime they do the big promos for weeks before they get in a ring, they fade fast. There are some other wrestlers as well.

Usually, a surprise attack when imtroducing a new wrestler or just coming out have a better chance of lasting.

Ok man yall can't have it both ways now.

One minute yall sayin they need to take their time wit her...don't rush her...she's green...blah blah.

And then the next minute yall sayin they takin too long...what's the hold up...they do this wit new hires....blah blah blah.

I'm sure they know what they doin wit her. Patience. When they ready to let off them Jade rounds...they will at the right moment.
My first time commenting on her. You have faith in them but they have done nothing with many new wrestlers (new to the company main roster) in the past and present.

Did that not happen because of too many shots to the skull

seth doesn’t have a history of taking chair shots to the skull. at least not in his wwe career

i was caught off guard when carlito cracked dude in the head with the chair. i guess he didn’t get the memo those aren’t allowed anymore lol

becky or bianca should’ve won the rumble for the ladies to have a chance at main eventing

i’m glad bayley is getting another WM moment but i always felt her vs io wasn’t really WM worthy, let alone WM main event worthy

becky or bianca should’ve won the rumble for the ladies to have a chance at main eventing

i’m glad bayley is getting another WM moment but i always felt her vs io wasn’t really WM worthy, let alone WM main event worthy

Any of the 4 world title matches at mania are worthy to main event either night. Great problem to have. Unfortunately not every world championship match can main event mania. Just because it’s a women’s world championship match doesn’t mean it should main event mania

Any of the 4 world title matches at mania are worthy to main event either night. Great problem to have. Unfortunately not every world championship match can main event mania. Just because it’s a women’s world championship match doesn’t mean it should main event mania

i get it but wwe should stop saying rumble winners earn the right to main event WM against a champion of their choosing if rumble winners aren’t headlining both nights

i get it but wwe should stop saying rumble winners earn the right to main event WM against a champion of their choosing if rumble winners aren’t headlining both nights

They definitely need to stop doing that and just say they will face a world champion at mania

I watched the first 40 mins last night and right before Smackdown went off when Orton RKO Austin Theory. The show was unwatchable b/c they kept doing the black out shit live. Also, I think this is the beginning of planting the seeds of Reigns vs Rock for either SummerSlam or WM 41. Reigns looked like he was tired of Rock's shit last night in that segment.

Rock/Roman vs Cody/Seth on Night 1 of WM is going to be explosive. Drew will probably get involved in the match and Rollins takes the L.

Tbh, he doesn't have to eat the pin on night 2. Priest cashing in and getting his clock cleaned by Drew is a very real possibility.

Ehh I dont think this should happen tho lol
Not saying it couldnt cause I think we're low key gettin closer to this cash-in

I remember Bo Dallas, ec3 they did a lot of promo for before they put them in the ring on the main roster. They may not have been as popular as jade but anytime they do the big promos for weeks before they get in a ring, they fade fast. There are some other wrestlers as well.

Usually, a surprise attack when imtroducing a new wrestler or just coming out have a better chance of lasting.
You had to go all the way back to the old regime to answer the question

I think the tag match should open night 1 IMO. Let Rhea & Becky main event.

If any of the women main evening it need to be Bayley and io

Bayley won the Rumble and has never main evented a mania

give her her moment.

I think that is what will end up happening anyways. I dont think this new regime would fuck her over like that. If they do tho then thats fucked up

Back