Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

But WM is STILL the biggest draw outta all of them.

They don't dedicate a whole week to the other PLE's like they do WWE. That shyt is on Super Bowl type of level.

"they dont dedicate a whole week to other PLE's" is like the traditional model I mentioned
cause we just seen them announce a whole MITB week for Toronto

Me: Hey Alexa, what's the temperature outside

Alexa: The temperature is 45 degrees with a low of 29 degrees. By the way...Damien Priest cashes in his Money In The Bank briefcase and is now your new Raw WHC.

Lmao yeah if Roman / Rock goes down at EC its gonna end up being an exercise in learning patience and practicing discipline
shit aint hard to stay away from social media if you really wanna avoid certain shit
and realistically ima assume if you're a fan you're gonna stream that shit as soon as you possibly can lol

"they dont dedicate a whole week to other PLE's" is like the traditional model I mentioned
cause we just seen them announce a whole MITB week for Toronto

C'mon mayne. You know WM is on a whole different level than MITB and the other ones. Again...its still their biggest draw. And will continue to be that way regardless if it's traditional.

I get they're tryin to raise the other PLE's to a higher level. But WM will forever sit at the throne of PLE Olympus. The othes lead up to WM.

Lmao yeah if Roman / Rock goes down at EC its gonna end up being an exercise in learning patience and practicing discipline
shit aint hard to stay away from social media if you really wanna avoid certain shit
and realistically ima assume if you're a fan you're gonna stream that shit as soon as you possibly can lol

My stupid azzz is gonna forget and accidentally check IG when I wake up. Smh

That Rock can sew seeds of doubt about an outcome that has been considered a formality for a year now means a job well done.

Roman's defending in a 4 way. Will Cody finish his story? Punk! Rock! Can Seth keep up his backbreaking pace? Will Damian cash in? It's the Road to WrestleMania (tm).

Roman is going to have to dumb it down when him and rock first go at it on the mic
You must mean ROCK is going to have to dumb it down when they first go at it on the mic. Roman cant sparr on the mic like that, he can get a decent line or two out in his monotone promos but he really kind of mid on the mic overall compared to all the faces of WWE before him.

Last edited:
Cmon. That last promo was hard to watch. “I’m hungry.” Lmao.
Yeah but you know damn well that was just a little promo for showing up. He will be back cookin once they on the road to the match. It different levels to promo work and you know damn well Dwayne is all the way up there with the best.

Back